Man Down

Everyone was thrown in different directions, Banner and Romanoff fell into the equipment room below, and Stiles was sent flying into the hall.

"Put on the suit," Steve ordered.

"Yep," Tony agreed and they both took off running.

Fury clutched his ribs putting a finger to his comm,"Hill?"

Stiles heard Hills voice come over his comm,"Number three engine is down!  We lose one more engine and we fall out of the sky."

Stiles eyes widened as he got an idea that would most likely kill him in the process.  Stiles took off running through the halls.

Change Of View

Natasha's ankle was stuck between two pipes, dislocated by the feel of it.

Nat wasn't really concerned about her leg, she was more concerned about Banner writhing in pain as he trued to suppress the rage.

"Doctor... Bruce," Nat started,"You gotta fight it.  This is just what Loki wants.  We're gonna be okay.  Listen to me," Two soldiers came rushing in, about to help them then they saw who was the one injured, and Nat waved them away and they ran,"We're gonna be okay.  Right?  I swear on my life you get out of this and walk away, and never--"

"YOUR LIFE?" Bruce yelled his voice changing.

Another explosion rocked the hell carrier, as Bruce suddenly arced his back as his shirt started to rip as his skin took on a green hue.

"Bruce," Natasha pleaded one last time, and they both shared one last knowing look.

Banner picked himself up and tried to runaway from the woman, as he continued to grow hitting a pipe causing steam to explode out of it.

Nat finally freed her foot from the fallen pipes and she picked herself up from the ground rushing to look at Bruce now fully turned into the hulk.

The hulk turned his head growling at Nat before rushing at her and she took off running.

She runs up the stairs and onto the cat walk as hulk pull all of them down and she slipped between the pipes as she continued to run.

And Hulk let out a roar of something primal, not human.

Change Of View

Fury ran into the helm to see everything in disarray, the helmsman working desperately to try and keep the giant heap of metal in the air.

"Bring the carrier inwards and head south.  Take us to the water," Fury ordered.

"Why water?  Navigation's recalibrated after engine failure," The helmsman said.

"Is the sun coming up?!" Nick asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Then put it on the left!  Get us over water!  One more turbine goes down and we drop!" Nick yelled, motivating the crew even more.

Change Of View

Captain America pushed open a door and stepped out in the rushing air of the outside,"Stark!  Stark, I'm here!" He yelled just as the man of iron came flying in.

"Good," Stark said looking at the damage,"Let's see what we got."

Stark surveyed a diagram of the damaged engine on the inside of his suit,"I gotta get this super conducting cooling system back online before I access the rotors work on dislodging the debris."

Stark begins pulling on the stuck rotors till they were in the proper position, Stark looked over at Cap,"I need you to get to that engine control panel and tell me which relays are in overload position."