HYDRA

Stiles roared as he slashed the throat of a HYDRA agent, wearing armor similar to a Chitauri soldier.

"SHIT!" Tony's voice said coming over his comm.

"Language," Steve said,"Jarvis what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield," Jarvis said, his British voice coming over his ear piece,"Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

Stiles sent a blast of golden fire at a bad guy making him cry out and die.

"Loser," Stiles mumbled.

"Do you have to call all the bad guys losers?" Clint asked.

"No, it's just easier to say loser then come up with a whole witty comeback while you have people trying to kill you," Stiles said.

"Loki's scepter must be there," Thor said throwing his hammer at a warrior and it flew back,"Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it.  At long last."

"'At long last' is lasting a little boys," Nat said.

"Yeah," Clint agreed,"I think we lost the element of surprise," He said sarcastically.

"Okay, this is where I draw the line," Stiles said,"Sarcasm is my thing."

"Wait is no one gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said language," Stark said.

Stiles laughed, as he was blasted multiple times by energy weapons powering him even further.

"I know," Cap said doing a flip off his motorcycle and throwing it at a tank making it blow up,"It just slipped out."

Stiles' eyes burned gold as golden fire encircled his body making the snow melt and when a guy pointed a gun at him he was in front of him in an instant he grabbed the barrel of the gun and melted it.

Stiles took off running through the forest terrain, he jumped off a boulder and onto a tower taking out the guys shooting at the others.

Stiles was suddenly thrown off the tower by a blur.

"What the hell?" Stiles said eyes darting around for any sign of the blur,"We got an enhanced in the field," Stiles told the other Avengers.

Stiles focused his senses, he knew he probably couldn't outrun the guy, but he could make small concentrated movements that could match it's speed.

To his left Stiles heard rapid footsteps, Stiles stuck out his arm and he clothes lined a guy about twenty-two years old with a brown beard and white hair.

Stiles put a foot on the guys chest and he looked back at him in shock,"What?  Didn't see that coming?" Stiles said sarcastically.

Stiles was suddenly thrown away from the guy by an explosion sending him to the ground.

About three seconds later Nat's voice came over the comm,"Clint's been hit." 

Stiles' eyes widened then narrowed in rage and he took off running, not as fast as the other guy but still really fast.

"Does somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Nat asked.

Stiles roared as he jumped ten feet into the air and when he landed on the roof of the bunker a wave of power erupted out of him killing everybody within the bunker.

"Thank you," Nat said.

Stiles jogged over to Clint and Nat,"How you doing buddy?" Stiles asked wincing at the sight of the blood.

There was only a groan in pain.

Stiles put his hand on Clint's shoulder and black veins traveled up his arm and Clint's heart rate slowed.