Mind Games

Wanda, Pietro, and Ultron followed Klaue to a door and he slid it open to reveal at least ten barrels with toxic waste stickers on them.  The barrels confused Wanda, if they were here for vibranium why would they go to a place with only toxic waste.

Klaue nodded to his assistant and he flipped a lever, and Wanda's eyes widened as the whole room behind the door moved up and there was at least a quarter ton of glowing vibranium.

"Upon this rock I will build my church," Ultron quoted, taking a capsule from Klaue.

"Vibranium," Klaue confirmed,"You know it came at great... personal cost," Klaue told them while scratching the brand that was given to him,"It's worth billions."

Ultron chuckled and closed his eyes as he accessed Klaue's checking account,"Now so are you," He told the arms dealer as his phone beeped and it showed the money being transferred into Klaue's account,"Finance is so weird.  But I always say,'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which,'" Ultron told him.

Klaue's eyes widened in surprise as he recognized those words,"Stark."

"What?" Ultron said.

"Tony Stark used to say that... to me," Klaue's told the robot,"Your one of his."

"What, I'm not..." Ultron said clearly angry, And he grabbed Klaue's arm.

Klaue's guard tried to raise his gun but Wanda just pushed his hand back down using her powers.

"I'm not," Ultron continued his yelling,"You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? One of his hollow men? I mean look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? STARK IS NOTHING!" Ultron roared and cut off Klaue's arm in a rage.

Klaue let out a gasp in surprise looking down at his stump of an arm, his mind not even registering that it was gone.

"Ooh, I'm sorry," Ultron told him looking at his arm,"I'm sorry, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry," He said sounding regretful,"It's just that I don't understand. DON'T COMPARE ME WITH STARK!" Ultron suddenly shouted his anger returning in full force, he kicked Klaue down a set of stairs making him cry out in pain.

"It's a thing with me," Ultron said, continuing his rant,"Stark is... he's a sickness!"

"Oh, junior," Stark said, landing on the platform just across the catwalk, along with the other Avengers. Wanda's eyes searched for the werefox as Stark continued to speak,"Your gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," Ultron said, turning toward the man covered in armor.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet," Ultron said.

"He beat me by one second," Stark complained.

"Yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times," Pietro said, taking a step forward.

"This was never my life," Stark stated.

"You two can still walk away from this," Cap said, also taking a step forward.

"Oh, we will," Wanda said, making her voice baby-like, as she played along while her eyes still searched for Stiles.

"You know this stale candy is pretty good," A voice said and Wanda's breath caught, as Stiles dropped to the ground opening the plastic wrapping and popping it into his mouth.

Everyone but Wanda ignored Stiles' comment.

"I know you've suffered," Cap said.

"Ugh," Ultron said disgustedly,"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."