•forty-one•

"CUT" I heard breaking character "great job, everyone take five!" I went to go get some food and I looked at my phone and saw that Millie texted me as in Millie Bobby Brown. Me and her used to be pretty close since I was filming in I am not okay with this in Atlanta while Stranger Things was filming.

Me and the stranger things cast have been friends or a long time at first we talked once in a while on Instagram since we all followed each other. I've met Millie and Sadie before I am not okay with this though since we met at the Emmys and I became friends with Sadie and Millie and so did Claire since we were filming a show thats on Disney+ called chicken girls. James and Paris were in it too but her character wasn't as big as mine, James and Claire's was. But she also is friends with Sadie and Millie.

Wyatt and Sophia introduced me to the IT cast which Finn was in and he then introduced me to the rest of the stranger things cast in person. I even got invited to the stranger things 3 premiere. I got really close to Millie and so did Claire too, not to mention Claire started dating Jaeden Martell for a bit but then realized that they were better off as friends. Millie and I did drift a bit, the last time I talked to Millie was like 2 months ago, I wonder what she said?

Mills🐳

Hey Kendall!!!

Hi mills!
What's up?

Okay so you know how I said I might go to London

Yeah...

I'M GOING TO LONDON!!!
WE CAN FINALLY SEE EACH OTHER!!

OMG!!! YESS
I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!!!

AHHH I CANT WAIT

When's your flight?

I get there tomorrow morning

Ahh ok

Oh and I heard that you got the lead in a movie!!! Congrats!!! Enola Holmes I think?

Yup! I'm playing Enola

Ok when are you free?
I need to see you ASAP

Ummmmmm
Monday

Ughh I have a photoshoot that day
WAIT
NO
that's in the morning
We can see each other after my photoshoot!

YAY
I CANT WAIT AHKHAHH

Same!!

I'm currently on set and my break is about to end 😟
BYEE!!

Okay byee!!!
____________________________________
"Hellooo?" Louis said waving his hand in front of my face "get your hand out of my face idiot" I got his hand out if my face "I am not an idiot" he let out a fake gasp and put his hand on his heart "oh shut up" we giggled
———————————————————————————

Monday
"MILLIE!!" I said with a big smile "Kendall!!" She had a smile on her face and went in for a hug "ok how have you been!?" She asked "I've been good! I've mostly been filming for Enola Holmes, what about you? How's filming for stranger things been?" I asked her as she told me how filming has been.

We went to McDonald's of course, Millie loves Macdonald's and we're going to a park to go eat our food.

"So How for how long are you staying" i asked "For 2 weeks- Noo!! They got my order wrong" Millie whinnied "I wanted a strawberry milkshake!" She said "you'll be fine" we shrugged it off and are our food.