•nineteen•

•time skip•
I'm all done packing for London! I'll miss my friends very much luckily I spent the whole day yesterday with them and it's not like I'm an outsider in London I've been there a lot of times and I get to see my friends that live in London and my cousins again since they left around 3 weeks ago. Time flew by.

It was about to be midnight but I wanted to text my friends in London to tell them that I'm going to London!! I already did but I'm going to re-tell them because I can't wait!! My flight is at 9:00am I'll miss my friends and family a lot but we agreed to FaceTime every time we can.

My London friends are Ellie, Tyler, and Caleb. Ellie, is a family friend and I met her in my aunts wedding since she's a family friend the wedding was when I was like 8 years old and whenever I go to London I always hang out with her, she also does acting. Which is how I got close to her, since we acted together in a movie in London. Ellie is 16, she has hazel eyes and has brown hair but she usually dies it blonde.

Caleb, was a friend that me and Ellie met at the wedding too but we didn't talk much until we saw him at a skate park and we started talking and hanging out more. He is 16 kinda tall, dark brown haired green eyes skates but and has some great humor.

Tyler, is a 16 year old blonde he has brown eyes and is pretty short we're like the same height by now. He is one of my cousins friends and we became friends really quickly and all formed a friend group.

We never lost contact, but we didn't text as much. We started talking the night that I hung out with Louis! And I told them I was going to London but I'm just going to remind them!

                      Losers from London😜
                                                                        Hey guys!!!
Ellie✨❣️
Hey!

Caleb🖤🛸
Helloooo!!!

Tyler🖤🛸
It's 6am why are you guys awake?
                                                       The real question is.....
                                                     why are YOU AWAKE!?
Tyler!!🖤
You guys woke me up 😀✋

Ellie✨❣️
Hold on-
Aren't you coming to London in like 2 days or tomorrow? And isn't it like time for you to go to sleep over there!?

Tyler!!🖤
Sleep?
What's that?
                                                Yea it's midnight 😀👍👍
Caleb🖤🛸
Can't wait to see you again!!
‼️‼️
It's been ages😩😩

Ellie✨❣️
Ikr!!!
                   It's been 8 months or so but sure🤷‍♀️😀👍
Tyler!!🖤
8 months is long!!!
                                                              Yupp!!‼️‼️😩😩
Ellie✨❣️
Omg-

Caleb🖤🛸
What?
                                                         What!???👀👀👀👀
Ellie✨❣️
You get to meet Vanessa and Sam
                       Omg- facts I forgot abt them🙌😀👍😜
               Can't wait to meet your girlfriend Ty!!
Caleb🖤🛸
Finally someone that doesn't have a significant other!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Ellie✨❣️
You're just mad because you always 5th wheel 😆
                                                   Lmaooo no way🤭😀😆
             Can't wait to meet you're boyfriend too Ellie!!
Ellie✨❣️
What are you talking about🙄
You already did 🙄
                Yea...but that was when he was your 'friend'
Tyler!!🖤
Jdjskdjkd