•twenty-seven pt.1•

A/n I'm starting this chapter where I left off last chapter. CONTENT WARNING this chapter will have cyber bullying and $lut$ham!ng

When I posted that picture I knew I'd get hate but not this much. And looks like I started a full on nuclear war because my Instagram was blowing up.

Vanessa commented? And she tweeted about it!? What the fuck!!?

I was full on panicking I didn't think I would get into a scandal but Vanessa really pushed it. Who did she think she was!?

I went to the tweet and boy did she have a lot to say about me.

Vanessa's Twitter post ⬇️
Vanessardavis-
Everyone thinks they know everything about Kendall Harbor but really you don't. She is a slut and has tried to get with MY boyfriend MULTIPLE times and has been with multiple guys including her so called "guy friends" that's what she does, and William is probably next.
1,938 6729 389
Likes Comments Shares ———————————————————————————
I was speechless. Why did she say those things? I had so many questions and thoughts running through my head.

I went to the comments which was a BAD IDEA Half of them were calling her out and the other half were agreeing. I really messed up this time. But there were so many things wrong with her tweet.

I don't know what to do, do I clap back at her? Do I get not say anything? What do I do I thought to myself as u felt tears in my eyes.

Louis' POV
I just read the tweet. There were so many others I don't know if she's awake yet I don't know if I should check up on her? Make her feel better somehow?

William's POV
I had to say something since the majority of people that were attacking Kendall were my 'fans' I have to say something.

Ellie's POV
Oh I'm ready to knock some sense into that bitch. Who was she to call my best friend that. I am on Kendall's side and I always will be I am so furious and- I got added to a group chat?

Paris' POV
I am shocked, Kendall told me about this Vanessa girl but I didn't know she didn't like her this much. And of course I'm on her side I know her and she hasn't been with any guy except for Asher. I got a notification from a group chat!?

Claire's POV
I sent a message to the group chat in Instagram I made with Kendall's friends to talk about what happened exactly and to see if she's okay.

Kendall's besties

Hi Kendall's friends
Caleb
Hey? Aren't you Kendall's friend?

Paris
Hi Claire and Kendall's friends?

Ellie
Hi?

Tyler
Hello?
YUP! I'm Claire I know who everyone is here
Alex
Why'd you make this

James
Facts?

Ellie
Is it to talk about what's going on??

Paris
Claire answers please
Yes it's to talk about what's going on
Alex
And what's going on exactly

James
Yeah I'm confused??

Paris
You guys seriously don't know!?

James
Nope

Alex
Not at all

Caleb
Do you guys not have Twitter?

Alex
I don't use it

James
Rarely ever use it

Tyler
What!? I'm so confused

Ellie
There is nothing for YOU to be confused about

Alex
Omg-
I just went to Twitter-
OH I knew she was getting hate but not this much she talked about her and how she didn't get along with you know who

James
Omg I just saw the tweet and the Instagram post

Tyler
Why'd you put YOU?
Who are you guys talking about???

Caleb
Kendall and your girlfriend

Ellie
YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN SPREADING LIES ABOUT KENDALL that's what's going on

A/n this chapter is going to have around three parts but they will all be released around the same day so you won't have to wait too long.