•one•

Kendall's POV:
I'm Kendall Harbor I'm 15, 16 in a couple months and you may know me as Nicole and Jack Harbor's (made up people) second daughter, Kendall Harbor my parents are both famous the second I was born I was famous. My mom Nicole Brown yes THE Nicole Brown is my mom she is a actress and a model but mostly known for modeling and my Dad Jack Harbor is a famous actor. Then there is me and my siblings I have an older sister and a younger brother, my sister Natalie Harbor is 19 and following my mom's footsteps she's a model just like my mom and my brother Miles Harbor is an actor he is 14 and only has acted in 2 movies but at the moment he is focusing on soccer. And there are so much girls simps for him.

I don't love the fact that I'm famous but I don't hate it. I have a pretty good relationship with my sister and brother but I am more closer to my sister just that now we don't talk that much since she travels a lot and she gets caught up with modeling.I always wanted to be an actress.... I have acted in around 5 shows, I was the main character in two. And around 2 movies one was a really big hit but the second one wasn't that much of a hit but I still acted in it meaning I have experience.

I go to a private school where my best friends also go to Claire and Paris are my best friends and so is Alex and James, I've been best friends with Alex since 2nd grade, Paris is a family friend and we practically were best friends since the day I was born, Claire and James are both my co-stars in a movie I was in I've only been in 1 movie which was that movie but me and Claire knew each other before that we became best friends ever since 4th grade and were co-stars when I was in 8th grade James was also in the movie and we all made one group of friends.

James is 17 years old, Paris is 16 so is Alex and me and Claire are both 15 about to be 16 in a couple months!

I had other friends but I wasn't really THAT close to them. Me and Mille bobby brown are friends she took me to the set of stranger things for season 3 it was really fun I just needed to not spoil anything. But I became friends with the whole cast it was really fun! Im also friends with the it cast!

I'm also friends with Wyatt Oleff and Sophia Lillis and the rest of the  I was on I am not okay with this cast since I played Jenna, a part of Dina and Sydney's friend group. (Pretend Jenna was a part of their friend group on the show) I'm also very good friends with Anna Cathcart since we were co-stars. I've also been on riverdale but I do have to admit what the hell was the fourth season it was BAD.

DINNER IS READY!!!! my mom yelled so I went downstairs to go eat dinner we talked about whats going on in our lives, our plans, and some other boring shit.

Anyways after dinner me and my friends all  FaceTimed, it was really fun but lately all I've been thinking about is acting I couldn't help but think Paris knew literally everything about me so she could tell if something was up.

Paris❤️🐀
Hey
                                                                                 Hii
You okay? You looked lost in a thought

                          I just have been thinking about acting a lot recently. You know me I want to tell my parents but whenever I want to tell them I end up telling them something totally off topic.

You have to tell them. I know you can do it also wanna hang out tomorrow?

               I know I know and ofcccc ok well I     have to go to sleep I am so tired so byee goodnight rat!!!

Byeeee goodnight stupid
_______________________________________________________________

What time is it?? 8:30 ughhhh I couldn't go back to bed so I decided to do my hair and get ready for the day I also posted something on my Instagram because why not. ⬇️

 ⬇️

 Liked by James_Carter and 1,293,604 others KendallHarbor hey!!View 63,928 comments Alex

KendallHarbor hey!!
View 63,928 comments
Alex.Turner how are you awake so early!?
KendallHarbor @Alex.Turner why are you awake!?

Parisleemiller hii does she reply!? 😧😩😏🤫
KendallHarbor @Parisleemiller yes she does 😉

Username omg you're so pretty!!!!!
Username @username ikr!!

MillieBobbybrown🤩🤩
Kendallharbor 💕

Annacathcart pretty!!!!!!!
KendallHarbor 😘

Username she looks good in like every picture-

Username hand over the beauty‼️
____________________________________________________________________

I went downstairs got breakfast went though some of my fan pages and went downstairs to head out and see Paris. "Hey where you going?" said my mom "To go see Paris" I replied "ok be careful" she said "I will bye mom see you later" and headed out the door

I went to Paris' house and we had so much fun. "Wanna sleepover?" "Ok let me just tell my mom" I texted my mom and told her I was sleeping over and she replied with "okay!" We talked about random shit since nothing is ever boring when we're together.

A/n hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Btw i watch riverdale and omg- the forth season is just bad the third was ok the 1st and 2nd seasons were actually good.