•thirty-five pt.2•

Third person POV -Millie and Issie-
"Issie" Millie called getting Issie's attention "you won't believe who's here!" The girl said excited "who?" Issie questioned "THE Kendall Harbor" she said knowing that Kendall a part of the Harbor family and Issie looked up to her older sister and Millie looked up to Kendall but never thought she would actually meet her and have her in her house "oh my gosh no way!" Issie said in shock while keeping their voices down.

"Louis!" Issie yelled making Louis come downstairs "do you weren't going to tell us that THE Kendall Harbor was at our house!?" Millie said to her brother "well it was kind of a last minute thing..." Louis tried to explain without giving details "okay now we're watching a movie so byee" Louis practically ran back upstairs to his room where they were watching the movie.

Kendall's POV •20 minutes later•
"Hey! You guys want pizza!" Issie came in and told Louis and I as Louis faced me I was pretty hungry "uh yea okay!" I said to her with a smile.———————————————————————————

When the pizza arrived we all ate and talked and laughed A LOT, they were really fun to hang out with! They invited me to come on Wednesday 8th and hang out with them, they we really nice and of course I said yes.

A/n- daily reminder that you are beautiful! <3 ty guys so much for the reads!

I also want to address all these hate crimes towards the Asian Community that has happened is absolutely disgusting.