"so you got your quirk from your mother i persume? you and your dad's quirks are nothing alike." she concludes. you nod "that's what i've been told." you say as you both turn a corner.

"well good talk but now we're getting serious. go change and we'll see what you got." mirko says. "right" you say while walking an opposite direction.

"we'll see if what i saw was true" she says before disappearing through the door.

you stay frozen as you take in her words. 'what she saw was true? what does that mean?' you think before you walk through the door.

                                    ꧁꧂

"okay kid lets see that quirk!" mirko says as she watches you stretch your arms. "alright then" you say.

you activate your quirk, feeling the lightning flow through your veins as your hair and eyes glow. you look down at your body and see small sparks of lighting surrounding you.

you look back up to see mirko smirking at you. "pretty cool i must say. let's see how fast you are. catch me!" mirko says while jumping.

you follow her figure as she jumps from wall to wall and you crouch down, getting ready to jump. you see where she's about to go and you quickly jump to that spot, grabbing her arm in the process. in a flash, your both in the middle of the room.

"woah okay. you're like, super fast." mirko compliments. you deactivate your quirk and let go of her arm. "thank you" you say.

it's silent for a moment until mirko jumps. "again!" she says while jumping from wall to wall. you immediately activate your quirk and crouch down, following her figure.

you jump to the wall and just as quick as last time, you're in the middle of the room with mirko in your grasp.

"i can't even register what just happened. you have a true gift kid." mirko smiles while putting her hand on your shoulder.

"thank you" you say back. mirko laughs and puts her hands on her hips "you're faster than most pros i know! let's go outside. i wanna try something with you!" mirko says enthusiastically.

you tilt your head, "outside?" you ask. mirko smiles and starts walking to the door, "yep! let's go! we don't have all day." she says while opening the door.

"um, okay" you say while timidly following her out the door. 'am i gonna regret this?'

                                   ꧁꧂

'of course i'm gonna regret this' you think while standing on top of a building. you put your hands in front of you to defend yourself from the high winds.

"is this even safe?!" you yell while looking at the different pipes, poles and buildings in front of you. you hear mirko laugh "only if you don't fall!" she says.

'only if i don't- what the fuck?!' you think while looking down. your really high up. you gulp and look back at mirko who's unfazed by the high winds.

"what are we even doing up here?" you yell. because of the swooshing sound in your ear makes it hard for you to hear, you have to yell in order for mirko to hear you.