Ridhima who was sitting beside Aayush was holding avni's feet pressing them lightly while she was sleeping in her father's arms who had kept her close to his heart... Ridhima looked at Aayush who was looking at mann, sneha and anjali playing a game sitting at the back seat... she placed her head on his shoulder making Aayush look at her and place a soft kiss on her head before asking her in low voice...

Aayush: what happened?

Ridhima looked above at him and smiling at him nodded her head...

Ridhima: just remembering the last time we visited the farm like this together!

Aayush smiled and asked with a frown...

Aayush: it was before our engagement right?

Ridhima nodded her head saying...

Ridhima: 6years before and this time we are going with this little princess of ours!

Aayush chukled and kissed his princess's head... and placed his head on Ridhima's who was creasing her daughter's cheek...

........................

After traveling till the half way the bus stopped on the dhabba and soon everyone came out when dia said...

Dia: mama hold him for a while!

And the passing zack to alya she walked inside the bus while everyone else moved ahead except Aayush who waited for dia to come so that he can lock the doors...

After both of them reached the sitting area where everyone else were sitting Aayush walked towards his mother and sat beside her keeping his head on her shoulder... while manik was laying down keeping his head on her lap... abhi who was sitting in front them with ronit and dhruv asked him...

Abhi: tujhy kya hua hai manik?

Manik looked at abhi bht before he could say anything nandini complained about him...

Nandini: he was awake the whole night doing the meetings and now having a headache... saying so she gave manik a lip tied smile... and manik looked at abhi saying...

Manik: mukti aysi hi hai?

Abhi chuckled and nodded his head and the manik too chuckled while nandini rolled her eyes... whilr the others who were sitting close to them smiled at them...

.......................

After alisha was done with her lunch she walked to wash her hands when a hand gripped her wrist and she was about to shout...

Mann: don't shout its me!

She looked at her back to see mann who blinked his eyes and then pulled her with him towards the woods...

Alisha: mann were are you taking me?

Mann just looked at her and smiled... after a few seconds they reached a little open area which had flowers and flowers everywhere... and looking at that alisha smiled to the fullest as her eyes shined looking at the flowers... mann smiled at her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder he asked...

Mann: kesa laga?
Alisha: its beautiful!

Saying so she looked at mann and asked...

Alisha: how you know this place?
Mann: my girlfriend told me!

And alisha gave him an angry look on which mann chuckled and coming in front her wrapped his arms around her waist saying...

Mann: don't worry baby, i love you only! Actually the previous time we were going to the farm after naira di's wedding... di and me found this, we she stopped at the same dhaba then also!

Alisha just kept looking at him and then holding his coller jerked him to herself and spoke in her ear....

Alisha: good, now i shouldn't listen any girls's name from your mouth, only i can be in your mind!

Mann smirked and pulling her more close spoke to her ear in a husky voice...

Mann: don't worry baby, you are already ruling my heart, my mind!

Saying so he placed a soft kiss on her ear lobe making her grip on his shirt getting tight...

........................

Here everyone were done and looked around to find alisha but she was not there when Ridhima also found mann missing so she spoke out with a smile...

Ridhima: mann is also not here!

Everyone exchanged their looks and walked towards the bus while manik said to Aayush dragged ronit's wheelchair...

Manik: Aayush call him!

Aayush nodded and was about to call mann when he saw both of them standing near the bus... mann was busy in his mobile while alusha was bust clicking the picture of the nature...

Aayush: there they are!

And all of them looked at the duo and nodding their head in disbelief at the duo all of them got settled in the bus....

.......................

How was it?
Do let me know!
Manan?
Aayush-Ridhima?
Mann-Alisha?
Waiting for your reviews

#OkThanksBye