ep 7-5

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

It was the day of the final game. Seojun and Suho were looking around for Aera, tapping every girl's shoulder who looked like her. But thankfully so far none of them were Aera. They bump into each other at the game.

"What are you doing here?" Suho asked Seojun.

"Why do you think I'm here? I came to watch baseball" Seojun responded

"I thought you didnt like baseball"

"I like it now"

"Since when?"

"Pretty recently"

"So you came to watch a high school baseball match?" Suho asked not believing him.

"They're just like professionals. You shouldn't look down on them." Seojun says then sitting down, Suho following after him. "This should be fun"

"Have lots of fun" Suho said

The announcer then started introducing Huyngjin.

"Ryu Hyungjin is finally here! Gosh, I love the look in his eyes. The crowd is going crazy just because of his appearance!"

Hyungjin then looks up at the seats and blows a kiss to someone cheering. Suho's and Seojun's eyes soon widen as they realize that someone is Aera.

She makes an x with her fingers rejecting the kiss with a huge teasingly smile. Hyungjin then pouts but cheers up once again as Aera is now sending him the flying kiss.

It's taking everything within the two S boys to not stand up and go fight Hyungjin. They were soon calmed down when they heard some guys talk about how Hyungjin will probably be going to the states because of how good he is.

The day before

"It's destiny" Hyungjin said with a wide smile as Aera also smiled from his corny line. "Let's go take a walk" he suggests as he turns around and we start walking. We soon find a bench and sit down.

"Who were those two guys behind you?" Hyungjin asked.

"Oh they're just some friends" I said

"Why were they chasing after you?" He asked

"To be completely honest, I don't know" I said and looked at Hyungjin who looked a little jealous. "Wait, are you jealous?" I asked teasing him with a wide smile.

"What? Me? Jealous? Pffft. Never." He said playing it cool

"Liar" I said crossing my arms "You know I don't like liars"

"Ok fine I am a little jealous. I mean they obviously like you if they were chasing you, I mean how could they not you're too beautiful." He said and I blushed

"Thank you for thinking so highly of me" I said

"No I don't think highly of you, you are" He said looking at me. I looked at him maintaining eye contact. "So are you coming to my game tomorrow?" he asks breaking the silence. I then stand up as I nod.

"Of course I am! Well I better go" I said smiling to him as he also stood up. "I hope you win" I say as I turn around and start walking away.

Back to present

I was cheering Hyungjin on. The game soon came to an end with Hyungjin winning on a 'perfect finale'.

Everyone was cheering except Suho and Aeojun, they knew what was coming up

Hyungjin ran up to where I was and asked.

"Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew you stile my heart, Aera will you go out with me?"

I know this may be selfish, but this whole Suho and Seojun liking Jugyoung thing has made me feel worthless, so maybe finally have someone like me will make me happy...

"Yes I will"

Word count: 641Day published: April 25, 2021not yet edited

Word count: 641
Day published: April 25, 2021
not yet edited

dun dUN DUUNN. Things getting spicy. I could've included this chapter in the previous one but i felt like this scene needed a chapter of it's own hence how short it is. This is how ep 7 ends and please be patient for ep 8 😫 hope you enjoyed ^-^

 This is how ep 7 ends and please be patient for ep 8 😫 hope you enjoyed ^-^