ep 4-1

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Everyone is watching them, Suho looks at him visibly angry. When all of a sudden Seojun pushes Suho off and punches him in the face. Everyone gasps. No way are they fighting over Jugyeong? I look at Jugyeong just to see her shocked as everyone else. Suho stands up and grabs Seojun by his collar once again and raises his fist.

"Hit me" Seojun said glaring at him. Suho was about to but then a teacher arrived.

"Yah! What are you guys doing over there?" as soon as the teacher says that everyone decides it's better to mind our own business and just keep having lunch.

"Aren't you going to seperate?!" Suho lowers his fist and pushes Seojun away from him. I can't help but feel a little jealous of Jugyeong. Why? I have no idea.. it's not like I have a crush on Seojun or Suho... or do I? I shake those thoughts off my head and keep eating as if nothing had just happened.

I was waiting outside of the teacher's office waiting for Suho to come out. I hear footsteps coming out and I stand up only to see Seojun walk out.

"Doll did you seriously wait for me to get out?" he said teasingly. I scoffed.

"Are you just acting like nothing happened last night?" I crossed my arms, "Plus I'm not here for you I'm waiting for Suho"

"For who?" He looks at me offended "Are you that mad over what happened yesterday?"

Just then Suho comes out. I ignore Seojun and link arms with Suho and walk away.

"Ugh he's so annoying" I said "You should've hit him in the face! Really hard!" he just stays quiet and looks down at our arms. I immediately unlink our arms as I walk separately now.

"Sorry.." I said feeling awkward now.

"Why are you so angry at him anyways? You weren't the one he punched in the face" he said asking me.

"Yesterday... he gave me a ride home. Anyways he yelled at me and I don't like when people do that..." I say looking at the floor pouting.

"Ugh I really should have punched him really hard" he said now even more annoyed. I giggled.

"You really should have he's a jerk.... a handsome jerk" I say whispering the last part.