ep 1-2

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•
I'll give you a quick summary. Jugyeong went to the roof top of a building thinking of jumping off but Suho saved her. Later it turns out her father got scammed and now they owe money so they have to move back to their old place. Luckily for Jugyeong she had to now transfer schools.
Now that you're somewhat caught up let's continue :)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Before transferring to a new school, she had to learn how to use makeup. If she wasn't naturally beautiful she had to make the illusion that she had a pretty face, so to the mall she went. Jugyeong doesn't know a thing about makeup so she was going blindly and hoping for the best. She finally arrived and entered the cosmetics store. She took one look around and she immediately knew she wouldn't be able to do it on her own. She needs someone who can help and guide her along this jungle of a store she knew nothing about. She turned to her left and there she saw a  girl who looked like she knew her way around so she goes up to her and asks for her help.

"Excuse me, this is my first time buying makeup do you think you could help me?" Jugyeong asked.

The girl looked at her up and down, scoffed and walked away from her. Rude.

Jugyeong pouted and looked down.

Short chapter but from now on everything will be in Aera's POV

Word count: 293
Day published: March 4, 2021
Edited: August 7, 2022
Edited again: Sept. 10, 2023

 10, 2023