Flash was stood in front of him, a sneer on his face. "Hungry Penis," Flash whispers, his voice morphing into a sadistic tone.

Peter rolls his eyes and says, "no shit Sherlock."

Flash's eyes harden and he moves closer to Peter. His hand snaps forward and curls around Peter's neck, tightening slightly. "Say that again Penis, I dare you," Flash spits.

Peter's eyes glow with anger, his thoughts stopping as he pushes Flash away. Before he can even stop himself his fist is curled tightly and collides with the side of Flashs face.

"Peter, what the Hell," Tony shouts from the door.

Peter feels his heart stop as he turns around, seeing his adopted dad and family stood there glaring at him.

"What- no dad. It's not- it's not what it looks like," Peter stumbles over his words, moving a little closer to them.

"Really, because it looks to me like you're hurting him," Steve says, his voice laced with dissapointment.

Peter shakes his head, looking at Flash who is hiding a smirk. "But he- he was hurting me," Peter mumbles, shrinking into himself.

Tony shakes his head, "get out Peter, just don't- I can't deal with this. You can't hurt people like that for no reason," Tony whispers, looking at Peter with an unknown look.

Peter tries to say something. He tries to fight back. But all he can do is pull himself out the door, tears in his eyes as he walks away.

-

Peter stumbles down the street. He can't work out how long it's been or where he is.

All he knows is his head is killing him, his feet hurt and he doesn't have the energy to cry anymore.

Dark spots dance around his eyes and he feels himself fall onto some steps. Part of him wants to get up, but the other, more prominent part allows him to slip away.

He can hear a voice talking, but he pays it no mind. Allowing the darkness to swallow him.

-

Stephen Strange frowned deeply as he looked at the young boy laying on the steps of the sanctuary. His face is covered in grime and small cuts and Strange can tell something must have happened.

"Hey Kid, you with me," he whispers, crouching down to look at him closer.

The Kid doesn't make a move to answer and Strange carefully picks him up, allowing the Cape to wrap around him to keep him a little warmer.

"It'll be okay," Strange whispers, already feeling as though he needs to protect the boy.

-

A year and a half passed when Loki and Thor arrived at the sanctum.

"Strange, how are you my dear friend," Thor booms, a smile on his face.

Stephen nods in greeting, smiling slightly at the two. "I've been okay thank you. Now what can I do for you?" He asks.

"We heard of a young sorcerer, apparently he is the best and we need his help," Loki spoke, stepping forward.

Strange nods a little, "a shall get him. His name is Peter, and if he doesn't want to help, do not push him," Strange warns, before vanishing in a orange glow.

A couple minutes pass before an orange glow appears once more, Strange and Peter walking through.

Peter frowns a little seeing Loki and Thor there. He hasn't spoken to them in at least 2 years, they hadn't been around for a while.

Thankfully they don't recognise him though. He had changed slightly, his hair was slightly longer and he was now taller.

"Young sorcerer, we're sorry for disturbing you. But we need your help to stop an enemy," Thor speaks.

Peter nods silently, getting a small, reassuring smile from Strange. After Peter had woken up with Strange there, he had stayed, explaining what had happened. Strange let him stay and began to teach him magic and medicine, allowing him to grow more powerful.

"I'll help," Peter whispers, still a little shy and worried.

-

"Young Peter. Thank you for your help, there are some people who would like to meet you," Thor said, Peter knew exactly who it was. Yet he couldn't make himself say no.

Instead, he follows them to a place he never thought he would go again. A place he once called home.

He made it up there and stopped in front of people he once called family. Flash was nowhere to be seen, and yet he couldn't find himself to care.

"Peter," Tony whispers, looking at the person he used to call a son.

"Hi," Peter whispers, not looking up and looking at them all.

Tony takes a shuddering breath before speaking, "Kiddo. I'm so sorry what happened, we didn't mean any of it. We were in the wrong."

Peter shakes his head, tears rising in his eyes slightly, "it wasn't supposed to hurt that much, just because the person who bullied me since middle school was the one you all replaced for me...but rather because I considered you all family."

They can all feel their heart breaks at that, they knew they messed up big time as soon as Peter had left.

Before anyone can speak Peter talks again, "it's like saying to me that I am nothing but a tool for you all to use, like I was nothing. You just- you just kicked me out like I didn't mean anything."

"Pete please-" Tony begins, only to be cut off by Peter.

"No. I'm going home, to a place where I have a real family who won't replace me or kick me out for no reason," Peter whispers, not waiting for a reply before opening a portal and going home.

God, he really hopes he doesn't have to say that again.

-

-

-

A/N- This took a while to write, sorry if its not the best.

- M xx