Ultron

A/N- I'm writing this quiet late, as when I normally write this, I'm going to be out. So, yeah. 

Summary- 

Side note, I'm making Cooper a little older then Peter for the heck of it, so he's gonna be 13

Side note, I'm making Cooper a little older then Peter for the heck of it, so he's gonna be 13. Lila will be 9 and Nathan will be 4. (Also, I've not watched Ultron in a long while, but I remember some of it. So I'm not really going to stick to the exact movie.) 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Tony was quick to rush up to Peters room, he knew he needed to hurry and that the others were waiting downstairs. Pepper was away on business, so Tony knew he needed to take Peter with him. 

"Hey Petey," Tony greets when he walks into his ten year olds room. 

Peter looks up from one of the text books he was reading, it was one that his Uncle Bruce had written, and although he still had some trouble understanding it, he still liked reading it. 

"Hey dad," Peter replies, sending him a smile. 

"Listen buddy, I need you to pack a bag, we're gonna go with Clint for a little while and see his family," Tony explains, not wanting to tell Peter the real reason they need to go. 

Peter smiles brightly and nods while jumping up, "okay, when are we leaving?" 

"Soon as you're ready buddy," Tony replies, a small amused shake of his head at how excited his son is; although it makes him feel better knowing Peter will be safe there and probably enjoy it. 

Peter nods quickly and grabs his bag, Tony helps him pack, knowing he'll need help to know what he should and shouldn't bring. If it was up to Peter all he would take is his favourite PJ's- Iron man themed,- his favourite blanket- avengers themed,- and a lot of LEGO'S. 

In the end, LEGO'S, his PJ's and blanket do get to come as well. And just as they were leaving Peter rushed over to his bed and picked up his winter solider bear, it was his favourite, sometimes Tony wished it wasn't but oh well. 

Peter had met Bucky and they quickly became friends, with Peter telling Tony Bucky was now his brother and there was nothing he could do about it. (IK BUCKY ISN'T IN IT, BUT IDC, LET IT ROLL, I LOVE BUCKY SO MUCH OKAY) 

Tony laughed a little and grabbed Peters unoccupied hand, his other holding Peter's suitcase. 

-

"We're here," Clint announced as they landed. 

Peter jumped up, following quickly behind his Uncle Clint, wanting to meet everyone and look around. He could see the woods around him and all he wanted to do was explore and look everywhere. 

Clint chuckles softly at how excited Peter is, and can't help but think of how good of friends he'll become with his kids. God knows the chaos they'll cause together. 

Tony watched as Peter rushed off with Clint, he was going to call Peter back, but he knew Clint would look after him, and he knew just how excited Peter was so he let him go. 

"Laura, I'm home, and I've brought guests," Clint shouts as he walks into the house. He keeps the door open, allowing Peter to walk in beside him and smiles down at him while ruffling his hair. 

Laura walks in, smiling when she sees Clint, and smiles brighter when she sees Peter. She had met him a few times before, but he had never met the kids. 

"Hey love, hey Pete," Laura greets, while hugging Clint and ruffling Peters hair. 

Peter smiles brightly and greets her back, his eyes wandering over everything. He could hear feet pounding across the floor and heard it coming closer to them. Tony and the others soon arrived as well, but he could still hear the other people. 

Two kids suddenly came out of nowhere and tackled Clint, Peter frowned slightly, but then realised they were his kids and couldn't help but smile. Maybe they would be friends. 

After a few minutes of them all talking, the two kids turned to Peter. 

"Hi," Peter greeted shyly, his grip on the bear tightening. He may be the son of Tony Stark, but he definitely didn't inherit his confidence. 

"Hi, I'm Cooper, and this is Lila, I have another brother called Nathan, but he's asleep right now," the boy- Cooper, said. 

Peter smiled, already feeling a little less shy, "I'm Peter." 

"Do you want to come play with us outside?" Lila asks, bouncing on her feet slightly. 

Peter hesitates slightly and looks at Tony, who nods while ruffling his hair, "just don't get into any trouble kid," Tony voices, knowing what Peter is like, and knows he inherited the part of Tony that always caused, or found trouble. 

"I won't, thanks dad," Peter rushes out before turning back to the two of them and nodding quickly. 

Cooper and Lila cheer and they both lightly take his arms while pulling him along to the back garden that leads into the woods. 

They all began to play tag, and Peter couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face, knowing he's made friends and hopes he'll always be friends with them. 

-

-

-

A/N- This was such an abrupt ending and I'm not even sure why, I'm so sorry :/

- M xx