The fake Spiderman

A/N- I don't know if I'm going to make this book 100 chapters, or 75, what do you guys think? 

Summary- 

-Third Person P

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter was laying in his bed in the tower, he and his aunt had moved in there nearly a year ago after the vulture incident as Tony had brought it back and decided to talk more to Peter. In turn, it ended with Tony getting joint custody of Peter along with May and May and Peter moving into the tower. 

It was late, 1AM to be exact and Peter was on his phone looking through twitter. 

His eyes landed on something that made his eyes nearly fall from his face and his heart speed up with worrying speed. Eyes scanned over the words over and over again as he tried to comprehend just what it all meant. 

'Spiderman revealed.' 

It couldn't- it couldn't be true right. Peter was always so careful when it came to his identity, this couldn't really be happening, right. 

Yes, he was now seventeen and was planning on telling the world who he was, but this- well this wasn't how he wanted it to happen. 

With shaking hands he pressed on the hashtag, watching with bated breath as many tweets began to stream onto his screen. His eyes widened when he saw just who 'Spider-Man' really was. 

Eugene 'Flash' Thompson, was all over twitter, having claimed to be Spider-Man. Peter looked at the photo of Flash in the 'suit', and couldn't help the laugh that fell from his lips. It looked nothing like the real suit, but apparently people were falling for it. 

Peter couldn't help but feel a flame of anger ignite in his chest as he read through more and more of them. Many thanking Flash for saving someone they knew. Peter read through them all and was happy he was able to help these people, but he wasn't happy knowing Flash was the one receiving it. 

Normally, if he did something and someone else took the credit for it- as long as it wasn't all that much, and the person had helped him- then Peter would let it slide, after all, he knew the truth. 

But this- well this is too much. Not only is Flash a bully, but he also doesn't deserve to be seen as Spider-Man. Peter has made so many sacrifices in order to help people and has worked so hard to be who he is. 

No way is he going to let Flash have that credit. 

With that in mind, he jumped out of bed and made his way to the lab where his not dad, dad was at. 

-

Peter was sat in the back of the class, his foot tapping on the floor as he scanned his eyes over his class. The plan was set and he couldn't help  but feel anxious for what was going to happen. 

Ned and MJ were sat either side of him, both giving him reassuring smiles as they knew the plan. 

Flash was in front of them, people talking to him loudly and admiring him. Flash had only felt a little guilt about lying, but then it soon faded and he thought, Spider-Man won't mind and probably won't even know. 

Peter looked at the clock and knew it was nearly time. 

He could do this, it would be okay. He knew it was going to happen at some point, he had just hoped it wouldn't be right now. 

The door slammed open and Iron man walked in, everyone gasped as some looked between Flash and Iron man. Flash was looking at Iron man in shock, wondering why he was here. 

"Spider-Man, we need your help," Tony said, looking directly at Flash, a smirk on his face that no one could see with his mask on. 

Everyone looked at Flash expectedly, but Flash was spluttering on his words as fear and worry coursed through his veins. 

People could see Flash's demeanour change and all know something wasn't right.

Before anyone could say anything else, a scrapping of a chair was heard from behind them. By now many people had their phones out filming and all turned to see who it was. 

Peter was stood there, his face emotionless, but on the inside he was freaking out. Before anyone could say anything, he began to walk forward. 

"We should go then," Peter spoke, shocking everyone as they looked at Peter. 

Flash shook his head and stood up, "I'm Spider-Man, not you. Don't lie," he growled while walking forward, seeming to forget he really wasn't. 

Peter laughed bitterly and said, "where is your suit then?" 

"I left it at home, where is yours if you're Spider-Man, even though it's not possible," he said, stumbling over his words at the end. 

Peter smiled, and somewhere deep within, Flash knew he screwed up. Peter brought up his wrists, showing two bands wrapped around them and brought them together, so the underside of his wrists met and tapped them together twice. 

The iron-spider suit crawled over his skin, encasing his body as his web shooters formed. The mask stayed on for a moment before falling and he met Flash's shocked eyes. 

"Next time Flash, don't lie, I really don't appreciate it. You're not Spider-Man, I am," Peter voices, he voice laced venom. 

 Everyone looked on in shock as Peter and Tony, both in their suits walked out. Leaving Flash withering in embarrassment and fear and everyone else shocked. 

"Peter Parker is Spider-Man," someone whispered, breaking the silence as chaos ensured and a lot of anger at Flash. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope this was okay :)

- M xx