Stark VS Thompson

A/N- Both Peter and Wanda are 17 in this

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter and Wanda walk into school hand in hand, smiles on both their faces. They both walked up to their friends- that being, Ned and MJ. 

"Hey guys," Peter greeted, nodding at the two of them. 

"Hey," the other two both reply. 

Wanda smiles in greeting and pulls her hand away from Peter while moving to talk to MJ about something. In turn, Peter moves over and begins to talk to Ned about a new film that had come out. 

The bell rings and they all part ways, going off to their own classes. 

-

It was break when Peter felt his senses begin to ring in his mind. Frowning, he looked around and didn't see any danger. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something might be wrong, and not seeing Wanda anywhere in view made it even worse. 

"I'll be back," Peter mumbles to the other two, not waiting for a reply before he was walking away and heading to where his senses were warning him. 

As he neared he could hear many voices and a small crowd forming around two people. He pushed his way through the group and felt his hands curl into fists, anger circulating through his body at what's in front of him. 

Wanda was on the ground, a hand on he jaw with tears in her eyes, with Flash standing over her. 

Don't get Peter wrong, he never intended to fight back against Flash when he would hurt him. But that's to Peter, when it comes to not only his best friend- one of them- and girlfriend, he will fight anyone. 

"Don't you fucking touch her," Peter growls, moving into the group and pushing Flash harshly back into the lockers and away from Wanda who was still on the ground. 

Flash was momentarily stunned before his eyes hardened and he pushed Peter back. "And what are you gonna do about it Puny Penis Parker," Flash spits, muscles taunt and ready to fight. 

Even in Peters anger and hate, he knows not to use his strength as, as much as he would love to teach Flash a lesson and make him pay, he can't use his full strength as it would probably kill him. But that won't stop him from at least doing a little. 

"This," Peter whispers, while throwing his fist expertly into Flashes jaw and sending him backwards. Peter knew it would hurt, and more than likely bruise, but he knew he could do a lot worse if he wanted. 

It took a couple of seconds for Flash to regain his composure, but when he had, his eyes looked murderous. He began to throw his fists at Peter, uncoordinated, but with a lot of force. Peter made sure to allow some to hit him, but dodged many as well. 

Peter himself was able to get a few of his own punches in, but he aimed to be more on the defence to keep his anger in check and make sure his punches didn't cause lasting damage. 

He could feel his nose crack as blood fell down his face from probably many cuts on his face and the obvious broken nose. Looking at Flash though, he didn't look too much better, even with the amount of punches Peter had sent at him, they were still able to cause just as much damage. 

Before either of the boys could throw another punch however, a voice cut through the crowd. 

"THOMPSON, PARKER. THAT'S ENOUGH!" A teacher screamed, moving to stand in the centre of the crowd where the two of them were. 

Peter sighed, knowing he'll be in trouble, but couldn't help the satisfaction in him as he looked at the cuts on Flashes face. He ignored the teacher for the moment and looked around, seeing Wanda now stood with MJ and Ned, sending him a worried look, although he could see the look in her eyes thanking him, and he couldn't help but smile back at her. 

-

Peter was now sat in the office, his face now clean of blood, the Thompsons on the other side of the room glaring at him. Principle Morita stepped out and looked at them all. 

"Please come into my office, Peter, your parents will be here soon," he spoke, while gesturing for them to follow him into his office. 

Peter felt a pit of dread settle in his stomach. He knew they would probably called, but that didn't stop him from hoping maybe they wouldn't. Not only that, but it would mean he would be outed to his bully as a Stark. 

He sat down away from the Thompsons, his eyes on the ground, although that didn't stop him from feeling the angry stares of the people in the room on him. 

After five minutes the door opened revealing not only Pepper and Tony, his parents, but Natasha, Clint, Bucky, Steve, Sam and Vision. 

"Oh great," Peter mumbled under his breath, making Steve and Bucky look at him as they had heard him with their hearing. 

The Thompson's were shocked, as was the principle as they watched the Avengers walk into the room. 

"So what's this I hear about my kid getting into a fight," Tony asks, his eyes hardening as he sees the clear cuts and bruises on Peters face, along with the prominent broken nose. 

It takes a moment for the principle to stop looking in shock before he speaks, "well, you- you see. Peter here, got into a fight with Mr Thompson." His voice is weak and stuttering slightly as he continuous to stare at them.

Tony's eyes narrow as he looks at the other kid, "well did he deserve it?"

Mr Morita looked at him with wide eyes and was about to reply when Mr Thompson spoke up, "my son did nothing wrong. How dare you accuse him of such, it's obvious your son was the one who did it with no means. I guess I can't blame the boy, living with you all must be hard. And if I'm correct, he isn't your real son, he's an orphan." 

Flash smirked at Peter, a glint of malice shinning in his eyes as Peter looked down, not knowing how to respond. 

"How dare you," Tony spat, standing from where he had sat down. "Don't you ever insult my child again. Our family, although dysfunctional is probably the best family anyone could ask for. And even though it's none of your concern. He is our son, biologically, not that it should even matter." 

All the Thompsons faces had lost all the blood and looked close to passing out. Tony turned to Peter, his eyes softening and asked in a gentle tone once more, "did he deserve it kiddo?" 

Peter looked up and smiled a little at what his dad had said before and replied, "he had hit Wanda." 

This causes all the others the grow angrier and Pepper also stands, anger in her eyes. "It's sorted then. That child better be expelled, we'll be leaving now. And if I don't hear of his expulsion, things won't end well for any of you." 

With that, she walked out the room, everyone following behind her, with Tony and Peter being the last ones out. Peter looked at the shocked and scared Flash and smirked, just like Flash had always done when he had hit Peter. 

"Well that was fun," Peter mumbles, smiling at them all. 

A body collided with his and he only just stopped himself from hitting the floor. He looked down and saw Wanda hugging him tightly. 

"That was so dumb, but thank you," she whispers into his chest. 

Peter laughs a little and hugs her back just as tight, "I'll always stick up for you." 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope that was okay. 

- M xx