Vulture's aftermath

A/N- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END OF THIS.

Also, sorry for the long wait.

T.W- Blood

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I webbed up The Vulture- also known as my crushes/dates dad- and left a note before limping off. 

Metal had cut through my leg when the plane had crash landed, and I knew I had hit my head. There were cuts all up my back, chest and stomach from when he had grabbed me with his claws and slammed me into the floor. 

I clenched my jaw as pain racked my body, every step jolted my ribs and I knew somewhere in the back of my concussed mind that I've probably broken some ribs. I wished I had my real suit on because then I would be able to know the extent of the injuries and have dad come and help me. 

But he had taken it, saying 'if you're nothing without the suit, then you shouldn't have it.' He said he wanted me to be better then him, but I really don't think I can be. 

Tears rose in my eyes and I climbed up a roller coaster and settled on the top, a shaking hand gipping my mask while my other hand curls around my stomach protectively. Distantly, I could see the wreckage below as the fires blazed and people begun to arrive. 

I could feel my mind swimming in pain and the edges of my vision begin to darken. I leaned back against the railing that ran against the tracks of the coaster and allowed my eyes to drift shut. 

-Third Person P.O.V-

Happy frowned as he read the note, his eyes scanning the scene trying to find where the Spider, also his nephew was. He could see the spots of blood on the sand and his heart clenched slightly at the sight. 

When he couldn't see Peter anywhere he pulled out his phone, knowing his boss- although Happy thought of him more of a brother- about what had happened. 

"Hey Hap, what's wrong?" Tony asks as soon as he picks up the phone. 

Happy frowns a little, knowing he has to tell him, "Tony something happened with Pete."

Tony sat up straighter at those words, his mind racing with what could have happened. "What- what happened Happy, is he okay?" 

"The kid went after the Vulture. He had attacked the plane, but Peter stopped him. I just- I just can't find Peter anywhere," Happy explained, his voice tight with anxiety. 

Tony could feel his heart beating faster in his chest as he stands quickly, his mind reeling with everything Happy had said and what he could have done to stop it. 

"I'll- I'll track his phone. I'll find him," Tony rushes out before hanging up, already having FRIDAY track his phone. 

Damn it, he shouldn't have taken Peter's suit, he knew it wouldn't stop him, he's Tony's son after all. 

'I have a location Boss,' FRIDAY voices, cutting through the tense silence. 

Tony was already in his suit and in the air before FRIDAY could even finish what she was saying. 

"I'm coming kiddo, I'm coming." 

-

His breath hitched in his throat as he saw his son unconscious on the top of a roller coaster. He could clearly see the blood falling down his face from many cuts, both small and big, and a huge cut across his leg.

"Pete, buddy, can you hear me?" Tony asks, landing beside his son. 

Peter doesn't move as Tony gets closer, and he tries to calm down the swell of anxiety that's threatening to pull him down. 

"FRI scan him," he says quickly, moving to kneel beside his son. 

'It appears he has five broken ribs, many lacerations on his chest and back, a concussion, a major laceration on his leg, and many small abrasions and lacerations around his entire body,' FRIDAY replies. 

Tony curses under his breath before pulling him into his arms and flying off. 

"You'll be okay Pete, you'll be okay," Tony whispers to Peter as he flies off to the tower, although it's still being sold, the med bay is still in use and it's closer then the compound. 

-

Peter could feel pressure on one of his hands and quiet talking. 

"Hap I shouldn't have taken his suit. I was so, so stupid, I almost killed him for hell's sake. I shouldn't- I messed up so bad," he could hear someone say. 

He knew that voice- it was his dad. 

Peter could hear Happy reply but he was too busy thinking himself. He knew his dad didn't mean anything bad by what he did, he really believed what he was doing was right. He remembers when he was younger and his dad would be so scared to mess up because he didn't want to be like Howard. 

And his dad was nothing like that. 

"S'okay dad," Peter slurs, his mind still hazed with both a concussion and medication. 

He knew he was in the med bay, he had been here so many times he could tell where he was even when he was hardly conscious. 

Tony's eyes snapped open when he heard his sons voice, his grip on his hand tightening. 

"Oh thank God you're awake Pete. I am so, so sorry kid, I should've listened more and helped. And because I didn't you almost- you almost died," Tony says, his voice fading towards the end. 

Peter cracks his eyes open, lightly shaking his head while looking at his dad. "But I didn't," Peter whispers, a small smile on his face. 

"I love you kid, I'm so sorry," Tony replies, his voice wavering in emotion. 

A small laugh falls from Peter's lips, "I love you too dad, and I know you are." 

Carefully, Tony leans forward and hugs his son delicately, promising himself then and there that he'll never do something like that again. 

-

-

-

A/N- First, I hope that was okay, and once again I'm sorry for the late. 
Secondly, I will be posting again on Monday, and Thursday as well as my normal updates due to a rise in requests and my guilt complex won't allow me to wait like 3 weeks to get it out. This won't be forever but it will be for around a week and maybe a little longer. Enjoy it though cause it won't be like that forever, I'll let you know when it goes back to normal updates. 

- M xx