𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

Y/n's pov:

I returned home, and it was still day. I sat down and started watching anime because Dad was busy updating Carla. After about 2 episodes, I got a notification. "What the fuck dude. If it's just Shadow's Facebook I'm throwing my phone," I complained. It was a text from Miya.

Miya: Whatcha doin?? 😤

Y/n: watching tv.

Miya: what show :3

Y/n: *favorite show* :p

Miya: I'm practicing for a competition coming up no biggie 🙄
Read: 4:21pm
I got off my phone and continued the show. About 30 seconds later my phone started ringing. The ONE day I take this fucker off of Do Not Disturb. It was Miya. "HIIIIII Y/NNNNNNN!" He shouted.
"Hi."
"We have a bit of a problem."
"What."
"We sort of got our boards mixed up and I kinda broke yours."
"..."
"Why aren't you saying anything?"
"..."
"Hello?"
"You fucker."
Then I hung up. That was my favorite board, and he just broke it. I didn't have the patience to deal with this, so I went back to watching my anime. A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. It was Shadow? "Why do you look like that?" I ask. 

"THIS IS WHAT I ALWAYS WEAR!"

"You look stupid." Miya came from behind him with flowers. They seemed really pretty, but I didn't know a lot about flowers. "I'm sorry for breaking your board." Miya apologized. "It's totally fine! I have like 6." I replied. He asked to come in then sat on the couch with me. Shadow left to do old people things. 

Miya and I were talking and just enjoying each other's presence when Dad came in. Fuck. "Hello Miya. Y/n, care to explain?" Dad requisitioned. "So um basically what happened was whenwecamebackfromthetripMiyaandImixedupourboards." I affirmed. 

"I had a heartattack hearing that claim."

"I have a few more so it should be fine."

"That's good, but why is he still here?"

"Because it's rude to just stand and stare in a doorway."

"Makes sense."

Dad left, so Miya and I continued our conversation. "So when's your competition? I wanna see!" I asked him. "Next weekend." He answered. "Okay I'll be there!" Miya decided it was time to leave, so I hugged him goodbye. I left shortly after to head to Joe's restaurant. It was probably busy at this time, and I had nothing better to do.

I arrived and saw how crowded this place was. There were people sitting in the corner reserved for me and me only. What the fuck dude. I ran to find Joe quickly. "What brings you here, n/n?" He asked "Let me make more gelato. These people need to leave." I replied. I didn't give him time to tell me no. I got the ingredients out and started mixing as fast as I could. They can't be here. They can't. Absolutely not. I mixed and didn't realize the mess I had made. Fuck. I mixed a little slower and managed to get the mess cleaned. I put the gelato in the freezer.

It was finished so I refilled the tubs with gelato. People saw and started ordering more. My plan was working. They would eat this then leave, and nobody else would come.

It failed. All the plan did was draw in attention from more people. I was in there working my ass off. The place was so crowded that people were literally waiting to sit down. Then I saw the girls. That's nice. Really nice. They sat right at my table like they owned the place. It enraged me, but there was nothing I could do about it. The best thing I could do was leave, but since I was serving people their food I'd have to navigate through the crowd to get to either exit. Because they sat down, Joe would probably ask me to take their orders, and I had no time to deal with that. It's literally 6:30 shouldn't people be wanting to go home to do whatever their weird obsessions are? Just then I saw the perfect opportunity to leave. I bolted to the kitchen to take off my uniform which had my normal clothes under it. I snatched my phone and skateboard and started wandering around aimlessly. This is boring. I called Miya, and he answered quickly. "Hey Miya do you wanna hang?" I asked. "Sure! Where are you?" I sent him my location and started waiting.

When I saw Miya coming I jumped to my feet. "I wanna show you something, follow me." I tell him. "But it's getting late the sun is setting." He says. "Yeah that's the whole point come on!" I grab his hand and we start running. I lead him to an abandoned building and start climbing up the ladder with him following me. "What the hell is this place?" He questions. "I come here often to watch the sun set and look at the stars. I thought you might want to see it." We sat down and looked out to the sun. "Isn't it lovely?" I ask. "It's awesome!" He answers. Suddenly I looked at him. I wanted to say something but I just couldn't get the words out. He felt me staring and turned to me. "Um y/n you there?" I changed my position to where I was in front of where he was sitting and sat on my knees. I put my hands on his cheeks (the face ones you creeps) and started to lean in. He didn't hesitate to sit up straight and pull me in. Our lips made contact and butterflies immediately rushed to my stomach. I could feel his face heating up as well. Miya's lips were so soft, and he must moisturize because so was his face. I pulled away and turned my head. "Holy fucking shit." He states. "That. Was.-" "AWESOME!!" We say simultaneously. I JUST KISSED HIM!!

(A/N: HEY BESTIES SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A LOT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. My friend died and then I tried to 👺👺 myself which didnt work obviously so i apologize but here's another chapter shawties!)