𝒥𝑜𝓎𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

Y/n's pov:

Dad: I'm gonna be working all day today

Read 1:21pm

He literally does calligraphy it's not that hard. At least I don't think so. I went to the next unread message.

xxx xxx xxxx: Hi it's Miya! I was wondering if you wanted to go skating today at 2?

Sure : Y/n

xxx xxx xxxx: See you there!

Nice. Maybe then I could talk to him more. he's really cute and cool. Wait. When did I start thinking stupid and sappy things like this? I changed his name in my phone to Miya and got dressed.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LANGA'S FIRST OLLIE

Miya's pov:

It took Y/n a few hours to respond, but she still did. At the skate park, I could see her coming. "Y/n! Over here!" I yell. Here she comes. "I challenge you to a beef at 'S' tonight."

"ok. Is that all you needed because I kinda wanted to actually skate today."

"Of course"

We did a few tricks and she made it look so easy. The way her hair moved was cute. "Oh hey Y/n look at this!" I said. I pulled up the comments from her beef against Shadow last night. Everything there was compliments. "How cool!" She gushed.

Y/n's pov:

I just might go to 'S' more. People were actually starting to like me. Skating with Miya was fun. His tricks were super cool. The only problem was that the skate park closes early on Sundays, so people were already leaving. "Wanna go for a joyride?" I ask.

 "That seems like fun," Miya replied. 

"Let's go then."

"Where"

"Wherever the boards take us."

And just like that we took off down the road. I genuinely had no idea where we were going. A few old people started yelling at us as we zoomed past them, but we just laughed. The city looked so beautiful. I never really paid a lot of attention to it, but now I am. I notice the sun is setting. "Miya! Look at the sun!" I exclaimed. We were both just looking at the sunset when suddenly SMACK! I ran right into a sign and started tumbling. When I finally stopped, I could feel blood dripping from my forehead. "Woah Y/n are you okay?" I hear Miya yell. Not like I could see because I had literal blood in my eyes. I have no idea what just happened, but I'll act like I do. "I should probably get this patched up. Don't worry, I always have spares." From my pocket I pulled out a bandage. (A/n: This reminds me of this one time that my friend ran right into a tree and started bleeding and got a concussion and acted like he was fine.") I was able to get bandaged up, but the sun had set and it was now super dark. "Don't worry, I've been here before," Miya said. He then suddenly grabbed my hand and grabbed our boards and told me to follow him. "You know, I've been here before too," I whined. It took about an hour for us to make it back to the skatepark to part ways then Miya asked, "Do you need help getting home?" "I'll be fine. Also, you should get home considering we have school tomorrow. " I replied. 

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye!" 

That was fun, I have a splitting headache, but it was still fun. I wasn't really tired, so I decided to get something to eat. Ramen? Yeah. Ramen. I made some ramen and sat down to watch a movie. I suddenly heard a buzz come from my phone. It's literally across the room. I'm not getting that. After the movie was over I finally decided to get up. 

1 unread message

Miya: What's your favorite animal?

Why is he asking me this out of nowhere.

Y/n: It's a f/a

I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Dad had already come home and said that he was going to 'S'. I didn't mind. I decided to take a shower because I was sweaty, and I cleaned my cut. That's a large cut geez. I changed into some pjs and laid down when I got another message. 

Miya: Goodnight
read: 1:32am

(A/n: Yes yes I know this chapter is short. Anyways I have school, so updates will be slow, considering the amount of homework I get daily. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, I get notifications when this story gets added to different reading lists. RODRICK HEFFLEY AND MY WILL TO LIVE you know who you are.) 

Word count: 758 words