𝑀𝑜𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Y/n's pov:

This alarm needs to shut up im obviously awake. I threw the alarm clock at the wall. "It's Monday. I hate Mondays," I say to myself. I went to the bathroom to do a shitty job at brushing my hair and do my business. I didn't feel like taking a shower. My hair always gets wet from showers and my head still hurts from not paying attention yesterday. I threw my uniform on and decided to sit down because I still had a few minutes to spare. Why did he set my alarm so early. I always woke up about 10 minutes before I needed to leave for school, but occasionally I get my clock changed to an earlier time so I don't sleep in which happens often. After a few minutes, I decided to go to the restaurant that Joe works at. He just might be there. He might hate dad, but I'm like a niece to him, so I always get free food. I'm not even hungry. I decided to just sit at one of the tables. Suddenly, I feel my phone vibrate. How nice, a text from Miya Chinen, the National Skating Team Hopeful or whatever. 

Miya: Goodmorning y/n! Wanna skate to school together?

Y/n: sure. Meet me at the restaurant that Joe works at.

Miya: I'm on the way slime

Miya was already just skating around aimlessly to pass the time and get better, so he arrived quickly. "Leaving so soon? You didn't eat breakfast," Joe says.
"I'm not hungry. Ill be back after school." I often came back here after school to do homework and help out in the kitchen. "Sup dude," I acknowledged. "Hi y/n," He responded. Doesn't he have any friends? Wait... Doesn't this little fucker catch a train or bus or whatever? "I know you're good at skating and all that, but how good are you? I've never seen you do a beef. I know you've gone against Langa, and you're a national team hopeful, but are you actually good?" I queried. 

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah."

"I challenge you to a beef then."

"What exactly are the stakes?"

"Ha! I know I'm gonna win so you'll have to go on a date with me!"

"I accept. There's know way you're as good as people say you are."  It took me a second to process what he said, but when I did, we were already at school. Cocky little motherfucker. SLY. THAT SLY BITCH. He was out of my sight, but I didn't wanna look for him because if I was late one more time I'd have to go to school on the weekend for detention. It's not like it's my fault I wake up late sometimes. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUSINESSMAN HISOKA

It's lunch time so I went outside because I wasn't hungry. 30 minutes to just nap. There he was, Miya Chinen, the little fucker that somehow convinced me to beat his ass at 'S.' Where the hell are his friends? He's actually kind of cool. I don't know why girls aren't lined up to kiss his cocky ass. He's just sitting there eating protein shit and practicing skating at the same time. Protein? He's an athlete but I didn't realize how important this was to him. Does he even have fun? He's gonna kick my ass at that beef. Soon enough lunch was over, and I didn't get to nap. I had to pee really bad and the bathroom was a bit far. I ran to the bathroom and ran out to get my social studies textbook and of course got stopped by a teacher. "Miss Sakurayashiki," My strict homeroom and Language Arts teacher bellowed, "Why are you running in the halls?" 

"I'm gonna be late to class. I have like 20 seconds to get there." I really didn't like her. She took my Nintendo switch after going through my locker for some odd reason. I only used it at lunch when I was outside so I don't get why she took it.

"Don't sass me."

"I'm not."

"That's another mark for you. Looks like you get a call to your father and a weekend detention. I'm sure he's very disappointed in you."

"Dude, I didn't even do anything wrong." Agh shit I fucked up. Dude? Aw shit.

"I don't like your tone of voice, young lady. Go to the office."

I was supposed to have dad come in and get my shit this Friday, too. I know she won't give it back to me. Old ass gas bag. She went inside her classroom and told them to wait while she walked me to the office, even though she literally just told me to go to the office alone. "This is bullshit," I muttered to myself.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

"Speak up, young lady"

"I SAID THIS WAS BULLSHIT!" I yelled. Now I really fucked up. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JOE AND CHERRY BEING THE EQUIVALENT OF COSMO AND WANDA

They were talking, and I just had to sit there. I'm gonna have a big lecture when I get home. She was exaggerating everything, and if I spoke out of turn I'd only make the situation worse. After the whole conference she gave dad my switch and I was able to go to class with a tardy slip. I gave my teacher the slip and sat in my seat. I was shaking. 2 reasons: 1. This school is a human freezer. 2. A little thing called anxiety. There was still a half hour left of class, and we had a test today. I had to speedrun through this damn test. Of course it was on WWII. After class, I turned my test in and went to my locker. It was right across the hall from my homeroom teacher's class. I had one more class then I could leave. I have to go to detention on both Saturday and Sunday. "Why were you late?" I heard a voice behind me. No other than Miya was right there. 

"I hate this school. I can't do the beef this weekend. I'm in deep shit."

"Are you cancelling it? That's real lame of you if you are. Only slimes do that."

"I got in trouble and have detention fuck off. Go talk to your fangirls or something."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MIYAS CAT PHONECASE

Cherry Blossom's perspective:

I picked up y/n from school. She was completely silent in the car.(Ok I dont recall him having a car he has a motorcycle or smth like that but for the sake of this he has both bc he's rich) "You're grounded." Silence... "Give me your phone please. I'm keeping your switch. I will deliver you to Kojiro's workplace early in the morning. You will go to his workplace after school. I will pick you up from there and take you home. Understood? It's only Monday and you do this? What has gotten into you?" 

"Half of the things she said happened didn't actually happen. She's just a delusional old geezer that doesn't like me." 

"Shut your mouth. I don't want to hear it."

(A/n: SO MANY READ I LOVE YOU ALL. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL PEOPLE. Sorry for not updating.)

Word count: 1189 words