𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒

Y/n's pov:

HOLY SHIT HE'S ADORABLE!! "Ready to get this started?" He asks with his weird but handsome smirk. I woke up less than a half hour ago. I can't process this shit. "Yep!" I reply. We started skating to the ice cream parlor nearby. We sat down and somebody immediately came to get our order. Why is this place so... vibrant? Bright colors everywhere. It's fucking blinding me. "Hello? Y/n? I'm sure she wants f/f ice cream, thanks," Miya told. The waitress walked off. "Y/n? You good?" There are so many people here. Why is this rainbow so crowded? *poke* I slightly jump at the sudden feeling. "Oh sorry Miya." I say.

"You zoned out there dude."

"Yeah sorry about that."

"I ordered for you since you weren't paying attention. I overheard you telling Joe your favorite flavor once so unless it's changed since then, you got f/f."

"Cool thanks."

Then it got awkwardly quiet. There were people around us talking, but the two of us were just sitting there. I ended up staring off into space while waiting. Where was I staring? Directly at Miya. "Do you like what you see?" He asked.

"no"

"Damn that was mean." Miya put a hand to his forehead and tilted his head back dramatically.

"That's rough buddy."

Then the ice cream came and our half-assed conversation was interrupted. "Thanks." We said simultaneously. "WAIT!! YOURE THAT KID FROM TV!" The waitress suddenly cheered, "THAT MIYA CHINEN KID! CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH?? WHOS THIS GIRL YOU'RE WITH?" Suddenly all eyes in this unicorn diarrhea place were turned to where Miya and I were sitting, and I did not like it one bit. I put my money on the table and left to go sit outside and eat. So many people. Halfway through my ice cream, Miya came out. "I thought I lost you, why'd you leave?" He asked. I just stared at him. "Oh, sorry." He says. "It's fine, I guess." I mumble the last part Can I stay mad? He's really cute after all. "Wanna race after we finish our ice cream?" I questioned.

"Of course!"

"Did you know that if you don't get a brainfreeze from ice cream you have no brain?"

"That explains a lot about Reki."

"So break is coming up soon and My dad is going on some business trip somewhere, and I get to come with him."

"Me, Reki, Shadow, and Langa are going to some hot springs. Where are you going?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Ready to skate?"

"Get ready to get your ass beat."

"Wanna bet?"

"Of course. When I win, I choose the next place to go for a date, if you win, you get to choose where to go. Sound good?"

"Ok, first one to the skate park wins."

I held out my watch. "Carla, do a 5 second count-down." After the count down we started going. It was hot as balls outside, so the wind in my face felt good, even if a fly just went in my eye. The skate park wasn't very far, but it wasn't very close either. I saw a bunch of families out, and I saw a kid wearing a frog hat. I want that. Once I made it to the entrance to the skate park, Miya was nowhere to be found. As soon as I said that there he was. "I WON!! I WON!!! HA! YOU FUCKING LOSER!!" I brag.

"Watch your language miss, unless you want to stay home."

"Yeah y/n, watch your lanGuage"

"Watch your voice cracks Miya."

"That's why I'm taller than you."

"You're taller by like half an inch shut up."

"Still taller."

We started skating for a while and it was pretty fun. It was around 5 when we decided to finally split. "Bye Miya!" "Bye N/n!" DAMN. THAT WAS CUTE.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY IT TAKING ME FOREVER TO UPLOAD SHIT

Miya's pov:

Reki just got absolutely rejected by a lady, and I couldn't stop laughing. I heard a very familiar voice, so I turned around and saw Joe. "Time to wake up, we arrive in 10 minutes." Carla claims. "Hey I know that voice... Kaoru??" Wait. If Cherry is here, then Y/n should be here too. Everybody explained why they were on this boat and I still never found Y/n. "HEYOO!!" I suddenly hear a weird ass voice come from nowhere and scare me. "Ha! You scream like a little baby!" She teases. "I am not a baby!" I snapped back. Everybody started laughing and calling me a baby when Cherry suddenly speaks up, "Y/n, where were you? You left for 23 minutes?"

"I got lost looking for the bathroom."

"Did you not follow the directions I gave you?"

"Nope. I was too focused on not peeing my pants."

I looked at what she was wearing. One of the things that really caught my eye was the hat I gave her and my socks. I bought her the hat the next time I was able to pick out a date spot, and she always just steals my socks. I'm surprised nobody has found out yet. She also sewed a simple version of my onto my shirt. (A/n: If you don't know what I'm talking abt I mean the commercial break Miya.) "Oh hey! It looks like we're here!"

(A/n: OK SO IMMA MAKE A PART TWO TO THE BEACH OBVIOUSLY AND UM IT TOOK ME TOO LONG TO GIVE YOU THIS STORY BC I DIDNT HAVE TIME SO TOI APOLOGIZE.)

Word count: 904 words

𝐼 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊! - 𝕄𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara