𝒢𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑜

Y/n's pov:

The next few days went by quickly. All I did was keep my mouth shut entirely. Now it's Saturday morning. Dad dropped me off at the school and is gonna come pick me up. There were a few others here, but all I wanted to do was sleep. I almost always sleep in on Saturdays, but I had detention, and I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. It was only gonna last 2 hours, but that's 2 hours of sleep I could get. I was sitting closest to the teacher. Of course it was my language arts teacher. I had a question on the algebra work. "Can I head to Mr. Coldwell's classroom? I have a question." 

"It shouldn't be that hard."

"I don't understand the way the textbook explains it."

"Try re-reading it."

"I did."

"That reminds me, can you come over here so we can have a private conversation on your apology?"

"Of course." Not like I have a choice. In 30 minutes me and the other students here are going to have to write out why we're here and turn it in.

"Your handwriting... It's terrible!"

"What do you mean? It looks pretty fine to me."

"It's fine for reading, but you're the daughter of a famous calligrapher."

"But I'm not even a calligrapher nor do I plan on being one."

"Your handwriting should be better. When you write your report for today I expect better handwriting."

"Yes ma'am. Can I still go to Mr. Coldwell's class?"

"Fine but hurry up."

I got the hell out of there. I was walked through what I needed help with, and I even did some practice problems. By the time we were done, I had to head back to the language arts classroom to do my damned report. I tried to make my handwriting as neat as possible because I wanted out of here as soon as possible. After I was done I went to the front office and waited for dad to pick me up. On the way there, I saw a poster for a school dance. Sappy as hell. Who actually wants to go there. After about 15 minutes of just sitting at the office, Dad finally came. I got in the car and we went home. I got on my switch to play a roleplay game because I was bored. Sure enough, I saw the dumbass xMiyaTheBestx username and burst out laughing. Of course, we started roleplaying until I got bored and got off. It had been a few hours, so I decided to grab my skateboard and get dressed into something other than this dumbass uniform. (A/n: This is smth that I would wear but as I said previously, you do you.)

I put my computer in my bag and went to leave

I put my computer in my bag and went to leave. I had a business idea for Joe, so I'd go joyriding for a while then talk to him. As I was out, I saw the same girls that always mess with me out at some random place. I skated past them but of course they saw me. Luckily Joe's workplace was nearby. I bolted in there and went straight to the kitchen. There was a table that I always sit under because it's not like any adult can see me if we were to compare size. I knew that the girls would come in and order something. I was just sitting here for what felt like eternity.

FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY SPRAINED ANKLE
(I edited this part because some of you said it was outta pocket and I went too far so I would just like to apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable)

"Please stop!" I screamed.

The girls were waving matches in my face. "What if we just dropped this?!" One of them said. "Why yes I do believe that would be very tragic." it had only been 3 weeks since my mom died in a fire. She was doing an experiment while Dad was at work and I was at school. One of the beakers broke and the liquid got out and mixed with what she was examining. The mineral and liquid reacted aggressively and started a fire. the flame jumped and got on her clothes and quickly spread throughout her body. She was screaming and the neighbors heard. By the time the fire department was able to make it to the house, almost everything was in ashes. They called my father first, then the school. I was sent to the office to receive the news and immediately started denying it. Then I started crying. I cried so hard I started hyperventilating and eventually passed out due to loss of breath. When I woke up, dad was right there by my side, and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. It wasn't a dream. She's really gone. I just sat there and stared at the wall. "I wanna go home," I mumbled quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "It burned. There is no home. Kojiro said he'd let us stay for as long as needed, but we shouldn't take advantage of that. Understand?" He said. "Yes dad." 

END OF FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY NEW SKATEBOARD

The girls finally left, so now here I was talking to Joe about how he could get more customers. "Okay now hear me out," I say as I go to the next slide on my computer, "This is an Italian restaurant. You know what's Italian? Gelato. I made some earlier in the kitchen check it out!" I shoved a spoonful into his face. 

"Wow N/n(nickname) this is really good!"

"I know right! It could be claimed as homemade, so people could come to try it!" Just when I said that Miya, Langa, Reki, Shadow, and Dad came in. "What a classy joint," Shadow commented. "I don't like tomatoes," Miya added. Noted. I pulled out my phone and opened my notes. I had a list of Miya's likes and dislikes from observing him over the week and just whenever he made snarky comments while skating or roleplaying. "Do you have any poutine?" Shadow asked. "Like they would! I would like a pizza!" Reki replied. "Guys, sit where you find comfortable. Y/n, get off the counter." dad emitted. "HEY! WHY ARE USING MY PLACE WITHOUT PERMISSION?!" Joe said, obviously irritated." Apparently, he wants to win against Adam." Dad replied. "Can I go against Adam?" I ask. "Absolutely not." "You saw how Adam skates, didn't you? Then, don't act foolish-" Suddenly Joe was cut off by the rumbling of Langa's stomach. Then Reki's, then Miya's. "Four bowls of ramen!" Shadow states. "THIS IS AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT!!" "I can go make something while you walk Langa through Love Hug." I expressed. Miya looks really cute.

(A/N: Aaaaaannnnddd this concludes the chapter! Next chapter you'll skate against Miya and it will decide if you date the dude or not. Thanks for 5k reads you're all lovely people!)

Word count: 1156 words