𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽

Y/n's pov:

Everybody got off the boat and Reki immediately started skating away. Shadow was yelling for him to come back, but it was like Reki lost his ears. "He's a bozo, he won't listen," I said and took off as well with Miya. We only had 3 dates, so I figured I could do something for him on this trip. Dad had a parasol and Joe was just showing off his boobs bigger than my head. We were doing a few tricks here and there when Langa started fangirling over the beach. Reki pushed him into the water, and we all just started playing around. We were having a shit ton of fun. I got tired of the water after a while and started building not a sandcastle, but a sand sculpture. It was supposed to be Joe doing some fuck-boy pose with my dad having a look of disappointment but a sparkle in his eye because if I'm being honest, he's definitely gay for Joe. It looked decent so far and I was working on the details of dad's hair then I'd be complete. Reki and Miya were trying to cool Langa off because he was sunburnt. Miya ended up walking over to me to see what I was doing. "Woah! That looks so cool!" 

"Thanks."

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"I don't know. I just think of an image in my head and either paint it, sculpt it, a lot of other cool shit ya'know?" 

"It does kind of make sense considering your dad does calligraphy, so you do get that artistic ability."

"Remember a few weeks ago I got detention, and I had to write an apology? I just started writing about trees and nature and peace because I'm pretty sure our language arts teacher is a hippie. I just drew a bunch of random shit on the paper."

"Sweet."

We walked back to Reki, Langa, and Shadow and started playing games on the switch. Joe was flirting with girls, and it was getting pretty annoying listening to Shadow's jealousy. "Hey Miya, I have an idea," I whispered to him that we were gonna pretend Joe was our dad and he was on board. We both walked up to him while the others got confused. "Daddy, mom said that if you don't go back to her soon, she's gonna kill you," Miya whined. "Yeah dad she said she wants to explain the hazards of jellyfish to you and show off the seashells I collected," I add. Joe looks over to where Miya and I were pointing and he started blushing up until he saw his face. "WAIT THAT'S JUST KAORU!!" He yells. "Oh my gosh you're a dad?" One of the girls questions. "WHAT NO I-" "PLEASE DON'T TAKE DADDY AWAY FROM US!" Miya and I yell at the same time while he jumps on Joe's back and I grab onto Joe's arm which was a lot bigger than I thought. The girls started to walk away while Joe was trying to claim that he didn't even know us. "You little shits." Joe cursed. Miya and I walked back to play video games. After about 10 minutes, we heard Dad yelling at Joe for some reason. We looked over to them and saw Joe carrying him into the water. They're getting too close to my sculpture. Right when I thought that Dad kicked it down while Joe just kept walking. He threw Dad right into the water and started laughing. That. Fucker. I spent a long time on it just for 2 grown men to destroy it. "YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU KNOCKED IT DOWN!!!" I screeched. "Knocked what do- oh. Oh no. Oh shit. IM SORRY SWEETHEART I WASN'T TRYI- OW!!" Joe got cut off by me jumping on him and biting him. There was no possible way his giant ape ass could get tackled by me, so I just jumped onto him and bit his upper arm. He started screaming like a little girl and I bit him again, but this time it was his ankle. Shadow ended up pulling me off because Joe looked like he was about to cry. I was not sorry one bit. when I finally calmed down, I started looking for flowers. Every time I visit a beach, I look for seashells before getting into the water, and after I've tired myself out from the water I sculpt then make flower crowns. I made Miya one with purple flowers, a blue one for Langa, a red one for Reki, a pink one for dad, a white one for Joe, an orange one for Shadow, and a yellow one for me. I gave everybody theirs, but I still didn't talk to Joe. I could see the bitemarks I left and I even drew a little bit of blood. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ADAM'S DUB SAYING HEY BITCHES BROS AND NONBINARY HOESS

Dad and I walked into a nice looking place meanwhile Shadow, Langa, Miya, and Reki walked into a broken down building that looks like it's on life support. I started taking a nap while dad was in the other room with people. Joe ended up coming in and waking me up for dinner. I punched him because I was still mad about earlier but got up anyways. "Hey! What was that for?" He asked. "Oh sorry you scared me with your giant head. The gang was at the table even though dad looked mad. I sat down and stared into space, I woke up 40 seconds ago and cannot process anything. Reki tried grabbing alcohol, but Carla said something about underage drinking being illegal. I took a few bites of my food then walked outside to just sit on the stairs. A few minutes later I saw Miya. "Sup slime," he teased. "Sup loser." He sat down and lied his head down on my thighs, so it now looked like we were a T. "The stars are pretty! Look Miya!" I exclaimed. He took his attention away from his switch and up at the stars. "Yeah they're pretty. Just like you." He responds.

"That was smooth."

"I know right." I sat up and leaned forward to kiss his forehead. 

"Hey, I never see your mom around, but you don't really look like your dad. Where is your mom? I'm sure she's pretty."

"yeah she's pretty alright. Pretty dead."

"WAIT WHAT??" Miya said all surprised and quickly sat up. "I'M SORRY!!"

"it's fine man." I grabbed his hand and put my head on his shoulder and started daydreaming meanwhile he got on his phone to start fights with old people on twitter. "WAIT! YOU. MIYA?? WHAA??" I suddenly heard. There goes my fucking sanity. I turned around and saw Joe standing there with his jaw dropped. Both mine and Miya gave him the death glare. "Don't tell anybody." Miya says sternly. "I will tell everybody you know that you have a secret thing with Dad and I'll expose high school you." I threaten. Suddenly he shut his mouth real quick. A few minutes later everybody was going to race to the hot springs. "There's signs everywhere saying to not go out past dark because 'it' is coming," I warned, "I'm staying behind." Everybody zoomed off in a race anyways except for Reki because he couldn't read the map. I gave him directions when Langa came back shortly after and started apologizing for leaving him. I just sat there and watched the whole thing happen. Fucking fruity ass bitches. They both left and I went inside and started to draw. 

SMALL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER B

"What the fuck is that stench?" I complain. I look and see people walking back covered in goo. I got scared and locked the doors and windows. I shut off all the lights and went to sleep because it is too late at night to deal with that shit. When I woke up there was the smell still there and clumps of stuff in Reki's hair. "YOU LOCKED US OUT!!" Reki yells. "Well you're in now aren't you?" I respond, "I told you all that there was something weird going on and you went anyways and now smell like ass. That's your own fault."

A/n: That concludes another chapter! I'm sorry for not updating but I really hope you accept this as an apology. 

Word count: 1399 words