Jaewon herself couldn't have answered the question and she found herself glancing at the principal who had shock and anger swirling through his eyes.

then, she snapped.

Jaewon had to show Yeonjun how she felt about him and there was only one was she could do it while proving she liked only him, once and forever.

and so she grabbed the microphone with new found confidence and looked up at the audience with brave eyes.

Her heart wavered when she caught Yeonjun's eyes before she cleared her throat and stood up straight.

What was Jaewon doing?

A small smile made a way onto the girl's face before she sucked in a deep breath.

Jaewon was going to sing.

She was going to sing her love song for Yeonjun.

In front of the whole school-

"T...This is a song I wrote for...someone special to me." the girl started of, voice shaking as the principal blinked, extremely confused.

He attempted to call her back but upon noticing how focussed all the students were towards their 'cold queen', he froze, having never seen an audience like this before.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, already believing that 'someone special' was Beomgyu despite everything he had been through and heard from her.

Jaewon took another deep breath, mind mentally going through all the lyrics she had written with all her heart the previous day before she slowly started singing, voice echoing clearly across the auditorium.

"I know we haven't started of at the right place but now, I think we're something more." her voice came out steady and despite the fact there was no music, people immediately looked up at her, shocked someone's voice could sound so good.

"You're showing me the world in a way I never saw and I never want you to believe..."

Jaewon looked at Yeonjun straight in the eyes and finally, the blue hair weirdo began to doubt who the song really was for.

"Don't be like that, don't run from me. I promise I'm always gonna pick you."

"Don't be like that, don't leave me behind. I promise you're the one for me."

Jaewon sang into the mic, more and more confidence piling into her as students started vibing along with the song, any hate for the girl disappearing along with Yeonjun's confusion.

and then, she looked Yeonjun straight in the eyes, finally singing the most vital lyric of the song:

"I think I love you?"

A blush seared across Yeonjun's cheeks, heart speeding up so quickly and eyes widening so widely, he couldn't believe what was happening. His mind was going crazy, body becoming warmer and warmer by the second, as if he had just run 100K without stopping or drinking water. His mouth ran dry and his eyes blinked, a sudden blurriness overcoming them, not from tears.

Jaewon...loved him?"

"When I am with you I feel only joy."

"I don't think it's possible to hate you my boy."

"my blue hair weirdo." Jaewon improvised and she and Yeonjun grinned.

"I don't need to think it anymore, I love you."

and there was that feeling in his chest, stomach, and heart again. There was that rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins again. There was that pounding against his head and the happiness in his body.

Jaewon loved him.

and he loved her too.

Jaewon stopped singing and a soft smile met her face, hear hammering against her chest as she blushed.

"Yeonjun...I love you." she whispered but the mic helped communicate the words loud and clear.

Jaewon wasn't confused about 'love' anymore. She knew what it was now, she realised what it meant to be in love.

Love...was how she felt around Yeonjun.

The feeling of warmth, safety, protection, care. That feeling that no one else in the world can beat you, the feeling of you're the most special person in the world.

That's how Yeonjun made her feel, every time he looked at her, everyday.

and that's how Jaewon made Yeonjun feeling, every second they were together.

Students glanced between Yeonjun and Jaewon, shocked and giddy as they witnessed the love blossom between the two. The principal stood awkwardly by the side, having no idea how to get Jaewon of the stage or divert the students to a different topic after what everyone had just witnessed.

and then a clapping sound was heard.

Everyone turned towards the noise and Jaewon looked up...only to see Yeonjun stand up straight, eyes watery and blue hair shining from the faint light.

He was clapping, loudly, and soon Taehyun was clapping too, and then Huening Kai was clapping, and before anyone knew it, Beomgyu was clapping too, more proud of Jaewon than anyone in the room. The whole auditorium burst into applause as Jaewon finally laughed out loud, shocking the few students who still hadn't seen the 'cold queen' happy.

When the applause had finally started to die down, Jaewon dropped the mic, ran off the stage, and jumped right into Yeonjun's arms since he was in the front row. He hugged her back in immediate response, clutching the girl closely towards him while whispering the same words over and over again in her ears.

"I love you."

and when Jaewon whispered "I love you too" back, Yeonjun knew he was complete.

He knew everything was going to be alright.

and so did Jaewon.