Bonus: My Love for You...

A/N

This takes place between chapter "Home" and "Scream".

Some very minor sexual content.

———

-2 weeks after Eren's retrival-
Y/N POV

It was 2am in the morning as I sat by the desk in my dorm. Petra had decided to set us some written work, since everything has been rather quiet lately. Due to the high number of casualties from the previous rescue mission, scouting activity has been on halt recently.

I stared aimlessly down at the work, which read:

One of your teammates has received a deep wound, which has led to bleeding. You are in the middle of the forest. Should you:

A) Put as much pressure on the wound as possible.

B) Immediately wrap bandages around the wound.

C) Leave them be.

I wanted to put 'C' purely to piss Petra off. Every man for themself, am I right? After spending 5 minutes laughing at the face Petra would make if I put C, I eventually just wrote A. I'd rather not fail and be set even more written work.

The next question read:

Where are the vulnerable parts on a titan? Name all 3 of them:

Um, let me think...

...

The nape,

...

The tendons,

...

The asshole-

...??

Wait no- what the fuck am I thinking...?! I'm too tired to be doing this bullshit... titans don't even have assholes...

...

...

Oh- the final weak point is the eyes...

I lazily wrote them all down, as I decided to flip through the pages to see how many more I have left. To my horror, I realised I was just at halfway. Leaning back on my chair, I began twirling by quill between my fingers.

Turning around, I saw Mikasa fast asleep on my bed. She managed to finish the work the day it was set, but I stupidly left it until the last minute.

Jean was still recovering, so Mikasa wanted to keep me company. Both of us went to sleep together at around midnight, but I woke up at 1 realising I had not finished the homework set.

Wait- I keep getting distracted... next question:

What flare indicates an abnormal?

A) Red

B) Pink

C) Black

Circling C, I let out a huge yawn. Hopefully I'm not the only one who hasn't completed this. Maybe Connie will have answered less questions than me...