85. Confession and Letter

-5 days later-
-Y/N POV-

Daylight broke through the curtain, as the sun began to reveal itself in the distance.

Mikasa was snug within my arms, as she was still fast asleep. Her body fitted comfortably over my own, as she had her head laying on my chest. A wool blanket was thrown over us, as temperatures dropped low during the night.

It never got old - waking up with Mikasa in my arms. Sometimes she would want to hold me, but most of the time I would be the one on the outside.

I looked out the window from my bed, and thought about what Levi said almost a week ago about the Guillotine Squad.

An entire team of Ackermans... this could get messy very quickly. The more I thought about it, the more worried I became.

Is this all my fault? Is it because I got locked up?

No...

It was the person who framed me. If I ever find out who did this, I won't hesitate to take their life. They are putting Levi's, Petra'a, Christa's, Amber's, Jean's and Mikasa's lives at risk.

I don't care who did it.

I don't care what they've been through.

I'll stop them.

"Y/N... is it morning yet?" I heard a tired voice suddenly call out. I was brought back to reality.

"Good morning. Had a good sleep?"

Mikasa stretched her body out over mine, and let out a deep yawn.

"Yeah... I was nice and warm... we should bring this blanket back and replace it with the one at our secret lake spot,"

"...the one at the lake is better," I replied

"Oh Y/N..." Mikasa giggled. "I know you like stuff with sentimental value, but sometimes you've got to move on from the old stuff. The old one is tattered and ragged. Don't worry, I will keep the blanket somewhere safe so we can remind ourselves of our younger years when we get older,"

The moment Mikasa mentioned 'older', I started thinking off all the previous times she mentioned our future. She told me that she was serious to start a family a few days ago.

"You alright Y/N?"

"I'm just thinking..."

"About?"

"...our future,"

A moment of silence broke out, between us.

"Can I hold you for a little bit?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh- uhm. Sure,"

"Can you face the other way? I want to hold you from behind,"

"Of course... but why?"

She took a deep breath, then began fidgeting her legs.

"W-what I'm going to say is embarrassing... and I don't want you to see me blushing bright red..."

"You're cute when you blush though," I teased.

"Shut up," she chuckled, playfully slapping me.

I rolled over, so I was facing the direction of the window. She placed her arm around me, and snuggled close to my back.

"This... this is nice," she said, as she tucked herself behind me.

"Comfortable?"

"Very,"

"Take your time. I don't want to rush you, we have all morning after all,"

"Ok..." Mikasa took a deep breath. "We've talked about our future quite a few times... and that night when we were making out... do you remember what I asked you that night?"

Perfect Storm: Mikasa x male readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara