CHAPTER THREE

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: TIGILAN ANG PAGBABASA KAPAG NAKAKITA NA NG UNGOL HA? LALO NA'T BELOW 18 KANG BATA KA! I-SKIP KAAGAD YAN! SAKA MO NA BALIKAN KAPAG NAKAKANOOD KA NA NG STEAMY SCENES SA MOVIE WITH THE FAMILY SINASABI KO SAYO!

ANYWAYS, ENJOY READING!

~Hadlee

~~~~

CHAPTER THREE

"UMM... WHY are we here again?" Angelo asked Narae who's comfortably sitting on the bed adjacent to him.

"Simple, I wanna make it look like we're having s*x." Mas lalo namang naguluhan si Angelo sa sinagot ng babae. Nang makapasok sila sa isa sa mga VIP rooms, pinaupo lang siya ni Narae sa single sofa, at umupo naman ang babae sa kama habang umiinom ng wine mula sa mini ref sa kwarto.

"At bakit naman kailangang magmukhang nags-s*x tayo kahit hindi naman?"

"To make someone jealous." Ngumiti nang wagas ang babae. "Anyways, ayoko namang makipag-s*x sa taken na 'no."

Kumunot ang noo ni Angelo. Taken? Ako? Since when?

Tumingin si Narae sa watch nito bago tumingin sa kanya. "We gotta wait for at least an hour, ganon kasi ako katagal makipag-s*x. Kapag bumalik tayo kaagad doon, he won't believe it."

He? Lalong naguluhan si Angelo. "Are you... somehow taken?"

Natawa naman si Nar sa tanong niya. "Me? Taken? Hell no! Sinusundan ko ang yapak ni Ate Wyn. I wanna be an independent woman. Not someone tied to a partner for life. Like what Ate Wynter said, mawawalan ako ng freedom to do what I want kapag pumasok na ako sa isang relasyon. Besides, lahat ng lalakeng nakilala ko puro s*x lang ang habol sa akin so why not do the same thing to them?"

Napailing na lang si Angelo sa sagot ng dalaga. Kung ano-ano na naman ang itinuturo ng kapatid niya.

Sabagay, her sister really hates commitments. Pakiramdam daw ng kapatid niya ay nasasakal ito.

"Anyways, what do you wanna do? You know, we can sleep or if you want... lalabas na ako, and I'll look for someone to f*ck."

Komportable namang sinandal ni Angelo ang likod niya sa sofa. "Sure sure, you can go out and be laid since ayaw mo naman sa akin."

Tinawanan lang siya ni Narae bago ito tumayo at lumapit sa may pinto. "Hindi naman sa ayaw. To be honest, I definitely wanna be f*cked by you, but then, ayokong pumapatol sa pagmamay-ari ng kaibigan ko." Narae smiled before leaving him confused.

"Hay! So I gotta stay here for an hour or so? Should I at least sleep?" Angelo asked himself. He stood up and laid himself on the bed. Wala na rin naman siya sa mood mag-entertain ng customers dahil sa iniisip niya pa rin kung ano ang nangyari kay Charles at doon sa babaeng kasama nito.

"I wanna hear you moan my name while I go deep inside you, thrusting fast and hard, baby."

Muling naalala ni Angelo ang sinabi ni Charles. It felt like Charles was talking to him, telling him he'll f*ck him hard and fast.

Hindi napigilan ni Angelo na hawakan ang sarili. He first touched his chest, his n*pples then his other hand moved lower to unbutton his jeans. His eyes were closed, imagining that it was Charles undressing him. By the time he removed his jeans and brief, he grabbed his manhood and started pleasuring himself.

"Ahmm... Nick..." He imagined Charles on top of him, playing with his d*ck, licking his balls. "Sh*t Nick ahh..." He moved his hand faster while his left hand was playing with his n*pple, thinking it was Charles' hand.

"Motherf*cker ahmm..." He then thought of Charles f*cking him missionary while still giving him a hand job. "Nick... Oh... Yes yes, f*ck me."

After how many minutes, Angelo came and saw Charles leaning on the door across from him. You have got to be kidding me.

"Did I pass out after an orgasm and now dreaming of you?" Angelo can't help but chuckle, because it's impossible to see Charles standing in front of him while he's naked.

Hindi nagsalita si Charles, instead, he started walking towards the bed.

"Ah... This dream would be great." Angelo stared at Charles. The man in front of him started undressing then Angelo's eyes settled on Charles' glory.

"Like what you see?" Charles smirked before moving on top of Angelo. "You keep moaning my name while you play with yourself. Do you really desire me?" Charles' deep voice sent shivers to Angelo.

"Hmm... so much..." Angelo pulled Charles' neck and their lips crashed. "Hmm... Nick... I missed you."

Charles let go of Angelo's lips and started kissing, licking, and sucking the latter's neck, while his hands moved lower until they found their destination.

"Ahh... f*cking touch me, please..." Charles' mouth reached Angelo's n*pples and began to suck them and softly bite them. "I like that—sh*t..."

Sarap na sarap si Angelo sa nararamdaman niya. Charles was giving him a handj*b while kissing him torridly. Hindi niya mapigilang umungol nang malakas nang pakawalan ng lalake ang labi niya.

"Sh*t sh*t I'm c*mming, Nick—f*ck faster ahh!" Gumagalaw na rin ang balakang ni Angelo para maabot ang langit. Ilang saglit lang ay nilabasan na siya.

F*ck! I'm exhausted.

Napapikit na lamang si Angelo, pero nararamdaman niya pa rin ang nangyayari sa paligid. Alam niyang pumatong muli sa kanya si Charles at dinilaan ang tenga niya.

"I'm still not done with you, baby. I'm still not fcking you. I want my c%ck pounding your hole, making you scream like there's no tomorrow. I want my d*ck inside you, baby."

Nagsisimula na namang uminit ang pakiramdam ni Angelo dahil sa mga bulong sa kanya ni Charles. Tang *na ang sarap ng panaginip na 'to.

Dinilat ni Angelo ang mga mata niya at tumitig sa mga berdeng mata ng katalik niya.

"F*ck me then."

Hindi na kailangang ulitin ni Angelo ang sinabi niya dahil bigla siyang binaliktad ni Charles. His butt facing Charles' friend.

Nakita niyang nagsuot ng condom si Charles bago nito itinutok ang sandata sa butas niya at dahan-dahang pumasok.

ANGELO WOKE up with a massive headache. He can't tell if what happened last night was a dream 'cause as he looked around, there was no Nick beside him, and he was wearing his clothes. So... It was a dream? Well, whatever. It was a great dream anyway.

A smile formed on Angelo's lips. He felt elated as he left the bed. He wanted to take a bath, but he remembered that he doesn't have his clothes with him so never mind.

When he left the room, the club was empty. There was no loud music nor blinding, colorful lights. Just a quiet building. He saw a couple of janitors though. He was about to go down to the first level when he saw someone coming down the third floor.

Ah right! The third floor of LUST DAWN was meant to be the penthouse of the DAWN. Angelo remembered his sister's words.

Angelo waited for the person to reach his floor and became excited and nervous when he finally saw the face.

"Nick..." Angelo whispered.

The person stopped walking and took a glance at Angelo before continuing to go down to the first level of the club.

So it really was a dream after all...

Now Angelo couldn't pinpoint if he was supposed to be happy about the dream or wish that it was real.

He decided to remove the thought from his mind and just enjoy being close to Charles. Angelo followed his main reason for working in LD. He saw Charles walking towards the bar counter and sat on a stool there. Angelo went inside the bar to serve the owner.

Since he doesn't have any plans to talk to me then I'll just irritate the hell out of him.