She paused, before she had time to speak, Shen Liuchen whispered in her ear: "Did your teacher teach you when you were a child? You can't play with fire, Xixi."

    After speaking, he gently touched her earlobe. He took a bite and put her directly on the sofa, looking like he was about to get up and leave.

    He let her go so easily.

    It is completely different from the development direction she had previously envisaged.

    Song Jinxi was reluctant, and even subconsciously jumped up and hugged him, not letting him go.

    "Don't go!" she said.

    In fact, she didn't know why she refused to let him go, thinking about it seriously, she was not ready yet. The body's action is faster than her thought. She hasn't figured it out yet, the body has already acted on its own.

    It was her body that moved the hand first, she can guarantee it.

    She hugged his waist tightly, in a reluctant posture, arrogant and cute, and a bit rascal. Shen Liuchen looked down at her, and the danger in his eyes was obvious.

    He squinted his eyes, "Don't let go?"

    Song Jinxi shook her head: "Don't let go !"

    In fact, various warning popped up frantically in her heart.

    No, she is not ready at all...

    but the body has its own consciousness, she is not so hungry...

    As long as she think that the male god is now twenty-seven , he is still a pure old virgin, maybe he was being laughed at by others.

    Besides, he is obviously moved now but refuses to touch her. Is there still a psychological shadow?

    If he has a psychological shadow...

    Could it be that this psychological shadow is already serious enough, so even if he has a reaction now, he would rather resist touching her forcibly. He is not afraid of hurting himself and just endure it. It's so hard for him.

    And, having said that, isn't she his sweetheart? How serious does he have to be so that he would not even want to touch her?

    Anyway, all kinds of bullet screens filled her mind and thoughts, making her unwilling to let go easily.

    Shen Liuchen sat back.

    He was sitting boldly on the sofa, and that place was still obvious. Song Jinxi glanced quietly, and felt as if...Um...a bit scared...

    Shen Liuchen glanced at her and looked away pretending to be nothing. A smile flashed in his eyes, which had been entangled with desire.

    Song Jinxi sat side by side on the sofa with him. He took Song Jinxi's hand, and first played with the fingers looking at it one by one.

    "Shall we play a game?" he whispered.

    Song Jinxi: "Um...hmm...what game?"

    "A game you played in our sophomore year." He said, his voice getting deeper and deeper.

    game?

    what game……?

    Song Jinxi is a little unsure.

    Did she play any games with Shen Liuchen in her second year of high school?

    The morning breeze gently blew the light and thin curtains, and the sunlight sometimes hits the smooth and translucent ground through the gaps in the curtains, and the reflected dim light can just shine on Song Jinxi.