Teammates Need Love Too

(Melo doesn't deserve this 😩. Enjoy!)

You bit your lip as you saw Miles looking at you from the corner of your eye. You two had been messing around for about a month now and you loved it. Currently the players and their significant others were at a charity event that was going to benefit the hungry and homeless in Charlotte.

"You good," you heard Melo ask.

"Yea I'm fine."

"Whenever you ready to dip out let me know and we can leave."

"Ok baby," he leaned up to kiss his cheek and a few seconds later you felt your phone buzz in your clutch.

EB 🍆🔥

That's not a good look considering you had my dick all in your mouth last night.

BG 💦

I'm with Melo right now. We agreed to not communicate when he's around.

EB 🍆🔥

Fuck all that I need a taste. Bathroom five minutes

You looked up at him and watched a sinister smirk appear on his face. A puddle formed in between your legs and Melo tapping your shoulder brought you out of your daydream.

"You good?"

"Yeah I need to go to the bathroom."

You didn't wait for Melo to respond before you sprinted to the bathroom.

_____

"Get your ass up on the sink and spread them legs," Miles said after you entered the bathroom and locked the door.

Doing as told, he smirked when he saw you didn't wear any panties. You had to remember how to breath when Miles licked at your aching core.

"Miles, yes baby."

Unbeknownst to the two of you, Melo had followed you to the bathroom door and heard everything.

______

Walking into the apartment that you shared with Melo, you noticed how quiet it was.

"Baby?"

Walking back to the bedroom door, you noticed it was locked.

"Melo."

Still no answer.

"LaMelo I know you hear me. Open this door."

When the door opened you saw fire in his eyes.

"Why did you leave me at the event?"

"You were occupied with Miles."

You felt the color drain from your face.

"You saw us?"

"I heard you."

"Melo."

"Nah get your shit and get the fuck out of my house."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Clearly Miles is who you want. I hope you like sharing him with his kids and girlfriend. But it looks like you're not bothered by that."

"Why are you being so mean?"

"I caught my teammate fucking my girlfriend in the damn bathroom. You lucky I haven't knocked his head in."

You reached out to grab his hand and he snatched away from you.

"Get your shit and get out. I'm not telling you again."

You walked into the room and saw he'd taken the liberty of packing your stuff for you.

"It was a mistake Melo," you said feeling the tears start to flow down your cheeks.

"You really had me thinking it was me this whole time and it was you! I meant it. There's your shit find the door and call your man up. Enjoy being the side chick."

You grabbed your things and headed towards the door. You stopped in your tracks when Melo called your name, you thought he'd changed his mind about you.

"I hope you know he'll never love you like I did."

You felt your heart break at his words. How could you have been so stupid.

Original writer - melo1-b