Helping out liangelo

I was sitting on my bed watching The Office for the hundredth time. To be honest, I knew I was boring, but going out just isn't my thing. I don't like parties. I don't like drinking. I don't like anything like that, and that's all that anyone wants to do in Chino Hills. I'm boring.

There was only one detail of my life that wasn't boring, and that was my boyfriend, Gelo. He was shy, yet outgoing. Athletic, yet thick. Sweet, yet funny. Actual perfection. He looks and acts like a walking, talking angel.

All of the sudden my phone rang. I looked down and saw a picture of my handsome man. I immediately got butterflies and rushed to answer the phone.

"Hey boo," I said.

"Hey, do you have your headphones in?"

"Um, yeah," I responded, looking around and wondering why he had asked.

"I've been throwing rocks at your window for five minutes," he responded, "Hurry up and answer, loser."

I ran to my window, slowly opening so it didn't creak and wake up my mom and dad sleeping in their bedroom right below me. It was 1:45 AM, what was this boy doing at my door so late? This was one thing I loved about him; he's spontaneous.

He jumped up to the parting in the old tree by my window, then grabbed the ledge and pulled himself in. I could see every muscle in his arm get bigger as he pulled his weight up, and god, it turned me on.

Before I could get a word out he slammed me against the wall, covering my mouth with his other hand.

"I've been waiting a week for this and I've had a horrible day. Don't say a word. Just let me take control."

I pulled his hand away from my mouth and said, "Okay, babe, but my parents are asleep right below us and my brother is down the hall."

"Don't worry," he responded, "I got this. Now tell daddy whats under that t-shirt."

"Anything and everything you want, daddy," I responded.

I knew by the look on his face that's exactly what he wanted to hear in that moment.

Before he took my shirt of he grabbed below my ass and hoisted me up against the wall. I gripped my legs around his waist as he wrapped his hands around my hips.

He reached under my t-shirt from behind, reaching between my legs to my clit. His strong hands were perfect. Big and strong, but not too overpowering. But let's be honest, every inch of him is perfect.

He rubbed my clit until I orgasmed, flinging my head back in pure satisfaction. This was another thing I loved about him; he didn't just try to please himself, he made sure I was happy too.

He the grabbed below my arms and carried and laid me on the floor.

"Why are we on the floor?" I asked.

"Your bed is too squeaky, and I'm not in the mood to hold back one bit."

He flipped me from my back to my stomach. I started to put my ass in the air just like he liked, but he stopped me, pushing my ass back to the ground and putting my legs together. "Lets try this position," he said.

Gelo put his hands above my shoulders. I kissed his hand. He leaned down towards me and gave me a quick kiss. I could feel his body heat towering over me. He was trying to be romantic back, but I could tell he just wanted to get inside of me, so I said, "Do whatever you want, baby. You're the boss.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth I felt all 9 inches of him thrust inside of me. I could barely fit him inside of me, but I wasn't about to tell him to be gentle. He didn't want to be, and to be fair, I don't want him to be either. This wasn't the time to be sweet and tender, this was the time for him to let everything out.

He was thrusting as hard as he could. I was trying to hold my body still, but I couldn't. He was just too strong. He could tell I had no power, so he gripped my hips. making sure I wasn't moving. I loved feeling this vulnerable with him, and I loved that he didn't mind being vulnerable with me too.

He continued and then flipped me over onto my back and pulling my legs up to sit on his shoulders. I felt like a doll with the way he was flipping me around and controlling my moves, and I liked it.

He wouldn't look me in the eyes. That let me know that whatever had happened today, it was really messing with him, but I decided to not say anything. He would tell me later when he got his anger out, and I could tell this moment was helping him with his anger. He just needed to be in control of the situation, and lord, I was gonna let him control me for however long he wanted.

He reached up, grabbing my hand and held them above my head. His hands were so strong and fit perfectly with mine. He tilted his head down to me and pressed his forehead against mine.

I let go of his hands, taking mine and putting them on his hips, stopping him from thrusting into me anymore.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked.

"No," he responded, "But this is helping, so please just let me do what I gotta do." I immediately let go of his hips, holding his hands again, and let him finish.

When he finished we both came, and he laid down next to me, wrapping one arm around my neck and grabbing my hand with the other. He laid there tracing the outside of my hand. He then held my hand, and kissed it. I laid my hand on his heart and said, "Everything will be okay, and when you feel like talking about it you know I'm here."

Gelo leaned over, kissing my forehead and then pressing his against mine.

"Thank you, baby. I know who I can count on," He said, while letting out the smile I had been waiting to see.

Story written by: dreamingoftheballs on tumblr

Please go support this account they have amazing stories on there