Intruder/ gelo

That's what I was talking about, that bitch is so annoying and always to complaining to the boss when shit don't go her way." Queen ranted to her bestfriend Tasha over the phone.

"And she always kissing somebody ass, I can't stand her!" Tasha popped her gum.

"Bitch what I tell you 'bout poppin' that damn gum in my ear. Shit 'bout to bust my goddamn ear drum."

"Queen stop being to dramatic." Tasha laughed.

"You not gon' be saying that when you paying my doctor bill."

"Tuh! Girl bye."

"Don't you got a dick appointment or something?" Queen got out of the bed and looked out her window to see it pouring rain.

"And bitch it's raining what the fuck, I just washed my car." Queen added.

"My dick appointment is 10 minutes late, that's why I called yo ass because he taking too long. I'm getting lonely hoe."

"He probably on his way from another appointment." Queen joked.

"He better not, I'm gon' beat his fucking ass, I don't play that shit."

"Tasha you know damn well you ain't gon' do shit, when he bang yo head from the washer to the dryer you gon' be crying." Queen laughed, and put the phone on speaker.

"Yeah you right, I'm one big ass cry baby."

Queen tightened her silk black robe. "Talkin' bout you gon beat his ass, girl!"

"Alright queen I'll have to call you back tomorrow, my dick appointment here." Tasha said.

"Enjoy girl, bye."

"Bye." Tasha ended the call.

"She know she can talk up a storm." Queen shook her head and left out of her bedroom going into the kitchen.

She opened her refrigerator and squinted her eyes from the bright light.

"I really need to buy food, I can't be living like this." She rummaged through the refrigerator looking for something to eat.

Just then Queen heard something coming from the living room. Queen quietly closed the refrigerator and peeked around the corner to see someone coming through the window.

"Fuck! My phone is in the room." She whispered.

She started to panic, she didn't know what to do. "Lord I don't wanna die like this, what do I do?"

She looked around the kitchen, and she pulled out two knives from the drawer and she hid in the kitchen closet leaving it open a little bit.

"What if he comes in here? I'm a dead ass bitch." Queen whispered to herself.

She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She opened one eye and peeked out the crack of the door, she saw no one, but she heard footsteps coming closer to the kitchen.

She quickly closes the closet door and gripped onto the two knives. She backed away from the closet door and her back hit the shelf and noodle packs fell to the ground making loud noises.

"Fuck."

Whoever it was opened the door, and Queen threw the two knives at him, well two spatulas since she mistaken then for knives.

Queen tried to run past the intruder, but he quickly grabbed her and slung her to the floor, and he pulled out his gun.

"It's already loaded, don't try any crazy shit with me." He put the gun to Queens head.