He flicked the needle twice with much concentration and then lowered it to give me a curious look.

"No!" I repeated.

He spit out the lid. "What do you mean no? I told you before, the girls always sleep when we transport them. You're no different."

"Uh, except I am. I already know where we are, what city we're in, what building I came down in. And I do not do needles."

"Oh hush. The store you came in from is no more. You have no clue where we're going. The last thing you need is more information about where we're located. You've caused enough problems as it is."

"Back up!"

"Calm down, it's not that big of a deal."

"Then stab yourself with it!"

"It's hardly a stab." He rolled his eyes. "It's a small pinch at the very worst."

"Keep your small pinches to yourself!" I warned with a hand out stretched to keep him away.

"Quit being so dramatic. Do you want to go or not?" I tried to scurry past him but he grabbed my arm. "You are seriously making a mountain out of a mole hill. You knew that we sedated the girls when we brought them in and out. I already told you that."

"Let me go! Ouch! Stop!"

"Ouch? I haven't even touched you yet. My God woman."

I twisted and turned around, and when I tried to pull away tripped over the makeup stool, again. Only this time when I fell I brought a friend.

"Porca miseria! Basta! Sei maleducato!" He started sprouting off at the mouth in Italian from on top of me.

(Porca miseria= Misery pig. It's another way to say damn it) (Basta= That's it! Enough) (Sei maleducato=Your parents raised you horribly. This is apparently a REALLY big insult.)

I was rendered completely frozen for a few seconds before I remembered why I was freaking out. I didn't do needles. I had once lost a bet to Nicolo and had to let him shoot me in the forehead with a BB, but had needed four nurses and a security guard holding me down to get a numbing shot to get a cavity filled.

He sat up, still sprouting off at the mouth what I assumed to be Italian profanities and was straddling me now at the waist. I began kicking my feet like a toddler. He stopped his verbal assault and stared at me.

I stopped too and we locked eyes. I was panting heavily and my cheeks were rosey now. I opened my mouth to say something and suddenly felt the familiar pinch of a syringe imploring my arm. "Son of a bitch!" I screamed and shoved his hand away.

He groaned. "I was already in! If you would have just let me finish!" He yelled.

"Mamma mia!"

(Oh my God)

He looked over to see Pietro standing in the doorway with a hand over his heart. I swear I saw a hint of color to Alessio's cheeks at being caught in this position, especially after what he had just said.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long." Pietro started fanning himself. "I wish I would have waited in the car now."

"Zitto e mi aiuta!" Alessio snapped.

(shut up and help me)

Pietro shook his head, laughing openly and I began kicking my feet again.

"So you were already in huh?" Pietro teased and took over holding my arms so Alessio had a squirming, but open, target.

Alessio rolled his eyes and in one swift motion the needle was in my arm again.

"Fu-" I started but Alessio covered my mouth with his hand before I could finish.

"Shh." He said easily and I felt a cool sensation in my arm. I mumbled incoherently under his hand, damning him to hell and inviting the God's themselves down to spite him. Had he been able to hear or understand me, I really doubt he would have cared.

My rants began to slow, which frustrated me even more so.

"Fast acting, isn't it?"

I narrowed my eyes to slits to glare at him, and then they closed completely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mondays will likely be my official updating day for this novel from this point on, should I decide to post any bonus chapters then I will post them on Thursdays that way the updates are split pretty well. But yes, weekly on Monday you can look out for a new update!

Anyway, I found this chapter quite fun actually. It's nice to see Alessio (sorta) flustered. It's a rarity, trust me. The next few chapters are fun times too. Anyway, VOTE & COMMENT <3