𝟐, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Start from the beginning

"no." 

"oh come on, give up already. you know you're not going anywhere with this, you should know better," jungkook says, a smug smile becoming apparent as he walks closer.

"please- i'd rather have my ass eaten by a rat than listen to some egoistic couple, now get lost" 

"ouch, an egotistic couple? are you talking about jimin and i?" he replies, clutching his heart sarcastically. 

"and, if i were you, i wouldn't recommend arguing with me, you know what i can do" jungkook fake smiles, hands leading him to walk toward the classroom.

and so, taehyung obeys jungkook's orders and goes in the classroom; his frame slightly shivering, already scared. he didn't think he had the mouth to talk back, but his mouth seemed to have a mind of its own today. 

taehyung sits at the closest desk to the door, just in case something happens and he can escape. he continues to silently sit there, mentally preparing for an awfully long beating.

"i really don't have time for this, but I guess someone needs to teach you how to listen." jungkook says, coming into the room, locking the door.

"i'm not the one beating you up today, so stop shaking. it's not like i would ever lay my hands on someone filthy like you" jungkook adds, as he lays his back against the locked door, waiting for jimin to come.

taehyung was still shivering, no matter how much jungkook wanted him to stop. it was just his body reacting to the harsh words and body language making taehyung subconsciously think it was his dad. 

knock knock. 

someone was at the door, definitely jimin. jungkook opens the door, and jimin comes barging in, his black leather jacket reflecting against the light. the woody scent of his cologne takes over taehyung's nose, and taehyung hates it. 

taehyung makes sure he's all covered up so neither jimin or jungkook can see him, but he knows his face is going to be exposed sooner or later. 

"taehyung. i told you not to tell anyone about―"

"i didn't! i swear! it wasn't me!" taehyung shakes his head vigorously. it wasn't the first time taehyung had been accused of actions he never took. every time he had tried to prove his innocence, no one would listen to him which left him with no other choice but to accept his fate of being bullied regularly.

"stop the bullshit. it's the what- third time you've tried to ruin my reputation? you're down real bad this time taehyung." jimin taunts, giving a loud slap right across taehyungs snow white skin. thankfully jimins hand didn't touch taehyungs cheeks cause of taehyungs hoody being up, but it still hurt ass.

"what is wrong with you, huh?" jimin grabs taehyungs collar, lifting him up from the chair he was sitting on. with tears already forming in taehyungs big doe eyes, he could already feel himself mentally screaming. 

"please stop..." taehyung begs, as he whimpers and sobs. trying to convince jimin to stop hurting him more, taehyung repeatedly repeats this phrase over and over. 

"already crying? what- you're literally a kid" jungkook snorts, rolling his eyes. taehyung sniffs his nose, and looks at jimin with watery eyes.

"stop crying, will you? it's annoying," jungkook says. "apologize to jimin. is it really that hard for you? or are you really just a kid," jungkook huffs out. taehyung stands with his head hanging low, gulping. he had to endure this all. he just had to. "i'm sorry, i promise i won't do it again," taehyung apologizes, his face non-emotional. 

he really didn't do anything, what else was there to do? 

"see was that really hard? seriously taehyung when will you learn?" jimin replies, rolling his eyes. "if i see anything like this happening once again, i will not hesitate to beat you more. you should be glad i matured. cause if i didn't, i'd be beating you on a daily basis just like a few years ago," jimin gulps down the guilty knot stuck in his throat from hurting taehyung so much the past 5 years. jimin and jungkook both have realized how messed up their actions were, they just didn't have the guts to apologize. after all, what they did was wrong to an extent. past wrong, past very wrong, what they did was absolute shit. but, they still did it sometimes.

the jeon and park couple didn't need a reason to abuse the little boy. they just both hated the way their heart completely lost its form like a squeezed can, twisted and shrinking, clenching and breaking itself whenever they locked eyes with those naive orbs that showed nothing but misery. 

and that was all the needed reasons to abhor the already depressed blonde. because just like they say, in a capitalist world, money is everything.

( i finished re-writing till here, sorry you guys :( )

・❥・

The story is in editing right now, I hoped you like it tho! Some parts may not fit perfectly, I am deeply sorry about that.

It would really help me if you could point out suggestions or places to edit in the comments, I don't mind if they are cruel. Please, please write them! It really helps me grow <3

【 goals: 10k views, 300 votes,  100 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑