CHAPTER ONE.

"AUDREY! PLEASE SHUT UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND GET BETTER AT PLAYING!" estelle yelled causing the call to burst out laughing

"AUDREY! PLEASE SHUT UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND GET BETTER AT PLAYING!" estelle yelled causing the call to burst out laughing. they were currently playing bedwars, which they played quite often together.

maesie was collecting things for all of them, audrey and estelle were going to red team together. meanwhile luna was at the base trying to protect the bed. (they were yellow team)

a person from blue team was at their base, luna was trying to kill the person but failed miserably. "FUCK YOU MS. KATZ, YOU CAN'T PVP FOR SHIT!" 

maesie yelled as soon as she saw the words bed destroyed written across their screen in big red text. the rest of the call started yelling at luna for not being able to protect the bed. 

while they were arguing audrey and estelle were able to destroy red teams bed but got killed in the progress. 

blue team came back to yellow base and killed luna. everyone was relying on maesie not to die, as she soon as she got to their base, one of the red teams player was invisible and killed maesie. when they saw that maesie died, they all groaned.

luna thought that it was good time to end her stream, since she had been streamed well over an hour long. she told her friends that she would be ending her stream and then she defeaned.

"well chat, i hope you all enjoyed my stream today, i certainly did have fun with my friends" 

she said as she was giggling. "have a good day or night or whatever time is it for you guys, remember to eat and drink your water, i love you all, have a good one chat!" 

she waved at her camera smiling. at the time she ended stream it was 5pm, she undefeaned on the call with her friends. 

once she undefeaned she was greeted with a very loud and chaotic screams coming from her headphones. 

immediately after that, she took off her headphones and waited until the screaming dialed down. after a minute or two she put her headphones back on. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" luna yelled, "we were arguing about who is the best bedwars player" estelle replied calmly. soon after audrey replied "yeah and it's obviously me, right lu?" 

all luna could reply with was a light and short laugh then replied "no, there is NO WAY in hell that you're the best, it's OF COURSE ME!" 

just as she replied with that the whole call went up in flames just arguing about who was the best. "NAH, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING PVP!" maesie yelled.

about 10 minutes after that very interesting conversation, they all said their goodbyes and went offline to go and eat. luna got up and went to her kitchen, looking what to eat. 

after a few minutes of looking she couldn't find anything that looked appetizing enough to eat, so she just ordered takeout. 

luna moved out of her home with her mom and sister, because she needed an apartment closer to her college. she doesn't have a roommate at the moment but, audrey and luna have been talking about moving in luna's guest room in her apartment.

luna decided on ordering a burger, some chicken nuggets and fries from mcdonalds. when the food arrived, she took no time in eating her food. 

after she was done with her food, she took her phone to check what time it was. the time said 6:38pm, she was bored. 

she didn't know what to do, none of her friends were online so she decided to go onto twitter and just scroll on her timeline. 

she saw a tweet that really stood out. it was a clip of someone 'named' wilbur soot.

(the clip)

"wait chat why do you guys keeping mentioning this 'luna katz'" he said while doing quotes with his fingers. "who the fuck is luna katz, chat" shortly after he burst out laughing.

'wilbur soot huh' luna thought to herself, she checked the time again and it said 7:23pm. she decided to google this 'wilbur soot'. 

it had been about 30 minutes of luna just watching wilbur soots video, and luna thought he was ACTUALLY pretty funny, so she decided to follow him on twitter hoping he would follow back. 

it was about 8pm and luna didn't have anything to do, she was bored. so she decided to finish binge watching wilbur soots videos, while doing so luna's eyes felt heavy and after that she had fallen into a deep sleep.

 so she decided to finish binge watching wilbur soots videos, while doing so luna's eyes felt heavy and after that she had fallen into a deep sleep

## MARS'S NOTES

i hope you enjoyed the chapter, have a good day/night :)

WRITTEN : ??, 2021
EDITED : SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
PUBLISHED : SEPTEMBER 29, 2021