*☆Chapter one☆*

please tell me I'm dreaming

Euphoria's pov

*Bring bring bring*

UGH. that's the sound of my alarm. I barely got any sleep last night. I may or may not have stayed up watching Millie and Louis' live...

but I've got to go to school earlier today. I've promised Mrs. Jane that I'll show her the newest song I made. Mrs. Jane and I get along really well. especially since a few weeks ago when she found out that I write song. I tell her almost everything now. she knows about my unhealthy obsession with my celebrity crush, but she doesn't know who it is. and I dont think I want her too.

but we all know what that means... I've got to get up.

I went to my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to look for an outfit. I decided on wearing this.

 I decided on wearing this

it was simple yet cute.

I applied some mascara to my lashes, blush to my cheeks, and a rose tinted, watermelon flavoured lip balm.

I went downstairs with my bag.

I see my family already eating breakfast at the table. my mom and Illo made blueberry pancakes.

just finished my pancakes. they were delicious.

'let me call Miracle' I thought to myself.
(normal: Euphoria)
(italics: Miracle)

heyyy babyGORL
heyyy wifeyyy
what's up
just wanted to let yk that im leaving for school early today
ok I'll see you later
later baee
later babe

call ended

i laugh at the thought, how confused Miracle and I were when people thought we were dating, it makes more sense now.

I grab my skateboard and skate my way to school. it's pretty close it took me about 8 minutes.

I walk into school, omw to Mrs. Jane.

"I am so sorry!" a voice of a young girl said, right after she bumped into me.

"no no, don't be, its ok, dont worry about it." I gave her a reassuring smile.

for some reason she looked kinda familiar. she looks around... 14?... maybe? she also looked kinda lost.

"do you need help?" I ask her.