°~Backstory~°

sooo hello

I'm Jade and this is my 2nd story.
my first one is called secret sister

I hope u enjoy this story and thank u for choosing it!!!<3

now let me explain the backstory:

you will be Euphoria Sage

at school, u are the quiet, nerdy kid no one really talks to. you've also been bullied quite alot at school.

your Mom is Dutch and your dad is British, so you and your sister, Illona can speak Dutch and English (you have British accents).

your bestfriend, Miracle, is a total badass. she Is the complete of you. she has beaten up your bullies every time they've bullied you, and obviously won. she isnt afraid to speak her mind or to find anyone. she fought boys, girls and theys, but still never lost one. tbh most ppl are kinda scared of her. so most people stopped bullying you. Miracle really is like your guardian angel.

you and Illona model sometimes, since u were little. that's how you met Miracle. at one of the photoshoots, when you were 5 you befriended her, and to your luck she also went to your school

your parents had a thing for unique names, explaining, Euphoria and Illona.

you and Illona got along very well. you both shared the love for Millie Bobby Brown, so when you heard of  Enola Holmes. you went to watch it as soon as it came out.

your parents are important businessmen  so they travel and have meetings quite alot. but it didnt really bother you.

A/N
I'll be putting songs that I think fit/I need for the chapter or js background music for the fun of it.

if you have questions about Euphoria or any character in general to get to know them better (could be fav color, aesthetic, hobbies etc) feel free to ask!!
I'd love to answer them!! <33

just a reminder that this is my story and my characters, so I'll nicely ask  NOT fo steal my story, the plots or the characters. if you want to write a story inspired by mine js dm to lmk at least and give credit. same goes to 'secret sister'.  but obviously I do not own Louis, his family or other celebs mentioned in this.

I hope the backstory is clear enough!!!

LOVE U ALL♡♡
remember to eat, stay hydrated and safe<3333

-Jade

a cute picture of Willow Morgan playing as your sister Illona Sage ☆