Chapter twenty-four

Start from the beginning

His brown eyes stare at my parted lips for 3 seconds before he pushes my mouth towards his. He immediately shoves his tongue into my mouth and I quietly hum a moan as his teeth bite my bottom lip, painful and seductive.

He takes my mouth savagely and greedily never letting up on his attack on my lips. I have to stand on the base of my feet to reach his face and he has to lean down an extensive amount just to kiss me.

His hands tug at my hair as he gently kisses my jawline gravitating towards my neck. I tilt my head back, closing my eyes as I moan his name, barely able to get any words out at all.

He breaks away from my neck leaving me whimpering and writhing to get my hands on him again.

He looks into my eyes with satisfaction and accomplishment like he's just claimed another part of my body and won't stop until he takes ownership of every inch of me.

I love the rug burn his stubble gives my lips.

His careful warm fingers slide over the skin under my ear focusing intently on my eyes, giving me all of his focus.

I want to feel him, like really feel him, so I slip my fingers down his torso, unzipping his jeans and unbuttoning his pants.

His hands continue to roam within the realm of where he knows he's allowed to touch me as he looks down at where I'm fumbling with his pants.

I drop down to my knees looking up at him. I suck in a batch of air before inching my hands toward his Calvin Klein underpants. "Don't do anything you don't want to do Ruth," His whispers even sound commanding. "And I mean it." He eyes me seriously when I look up at him. Even those simple words make the air in the room disappear, leaving me with my flushed cheeks and wet panties.

I slightly grin drawing my eyes back down to his Calvin's and pulling them down to reveal what I think is 10 inches. I only give myself a second to get flushed before I look up at Angelo for reassurance.

I put my hands in his and he wraps them around his dick guiding me the best he can. He squeezes his eyes shut from the simple touch and I take that as an incentive to begin swirling my tongue around his tip. I use everything I know about it, putting extra pressure on the tip and slowly pumping my hands up and down his length.

"You're so beautiful like this." He groans out looking down at me wistfully. I slowly place his hand at the back of my head, giving him permission to use me in every way possible.

He strings his hand through my hair at first calming me and letting me go gentle, but when I get more used to it, his thrust becomes harder hitting the back of my throat. I gag a few times forgetting to inhale through my nose. "Breathe baby, you're doing so well for me." He encourages, making me wrap my hands back around him, letting him control my head again. His groans become louder and louder, but at the same time, they are muffled and hushed since we're still in a cabana with people who could be within hearing distance.

As much as I hate the gagging, I can't help but love seeing him this vulnerable, it's all worth it for moments like this when he throws his head back in pleasure, when I get to hear his groans. "God... I think I'm gonna come."  He mumbles, trying to remove my head from his dick.

I shake my head reassuring him that I'm fine with swallowing although I've never done this before.

He looks me in the eyes as he comes, stilling in my mouth and pouring out the salty liquid. Moments after I swallow he traces his thumbs over both my cheeks, hastily zipping up his jeans.

He pulls me up, kissing me harshly, almost appreciatively and after the kiss, he pulls me down to the pool chair. His lips are still on my body, my neck, my jaw, my lips, everywhere that he can get his warm hands on.