𝟎.𝟏𝟎 || "𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝."

Hello my loves, to be honest I'm kind of addicted to updating, but tomorrow I will upload only one chapter because I don't want the story finishing so fast. Enjoy, I love you. I now present to you...CHAPTER TEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL. 

WARNING: FIGHTING, LANGUAGE, KINDA SMUT.

(still having problems with adding the gif-)

I awoke to see that I wasn't in my dorm. I sit up and see a figure sitting in a chair across the room. 

"Have a good sleep Clarke?"  The deep voice says. 

The figure then comes out of the dark and reveals itself, Riddle. Was I in his dorm? Why was I here? How did I get here?

"Are we in your dorm?" 

"Yes, I brought you here last night." He turns around and picks up a tray that has an bagel and tea on it. He then walks over to me and sets it in front of me.

"You missed breakfast so I got you something." Was he being nice? 

"Thank you, but I have to go to my classes."

"I told Dumbledore that you were sick and couldn't attend class, so you have the day off."

I gave him a smile and picked up my bagel, taking a small bite. I put a hand under my chin to prevent the cream cheese from falling on the bed. I place the bagel back on the tray and got  out off the bed.

"Thank you again, really..it means a lot." I say walking towards him. 

"No problem, I also should be thanking you...for bringing me to the hospital wing." He gave me a small smile. 

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

I gave her a small smile and she returned the favor. Her brown hair was in her face and beautiful skin glowed in the sunlight. What was she doing to me?

Last night I had came back from Malfoy Manor and found her asleep, on the stairs. Their were tear stains on her face and she was cold as ice. I carried her and brought her back to my dorm, sat her down on my bed, and let her sleep.

"I have to go see someone but, thank you for everything."  Her voice sounded like an angel, and she seemed so shy. But she was completely different. She then wrapped her arms around me. Was this a hug?...

I stay still for a moment, but then hug back. It felt nice to get a hug, I remember when my mother gave me those...

She left the room smiling and she looked happy. If only she knew how much of an evil person I was. I could never be good, good are weak. At least...that's what my father told me.

I exited the room and headed towards the courtyard to do some reading, I've always loved it. I'd always read if I was alone. 

ELYSIA CLARKE , 

I was still in my robes from last night, I walked down to the courtyard determined to find the bitch who ruined my life.

Then I spotted her, there she was. Laughing with...Theodore. I felt a sharp pain go through my heart. I was done being sad, I've had enough. 

I storm up to them and slap Theodore, he winced and caressed his cheek.

"That's for sleeping with my best friend!" My heart was beating one hundred miles per hour, I was furious.

I then turn to Cleo who had a shocked expression on her face, I punch her in the nose. She falls to the ground and I can see the blood flowing down her face.

"That's for sleeping with the guy you knew I liked,  you backstabbing bitch!" 

I kept punching her, over and over again. All I saw was red. Her blood was now all over me, my knuckles swollen and covered in her blood.

"That's enough." I feel hands pull me off of her. I turn around to see Riddle, him looking at the girl on the ground. 

"Let's go." He drags me back inside and head to his dorm.

We head inside and he sits me on the bed, he then goes into the bathroom and comes out with a bottle of peroxide, bandages, a bowl full of water, and a towel. 

"Did you really think that was a good idea?" he asks, taking my hands and observing them. 

"I was just..so angry." I was, but I felt better now.

"I could tell, I must admit I didn't expect something like that from you."

"Yeah..I guess that was just the last straw." He puts the bowl of water next to me, and opens the peroxide. He then puts some peroxide into the water and then closes the bottle.

"This is going to hurt a bit okay?" I nod my head and he takes the towel, putting it in the substance.

He then puts the towel on my cuts, I flinch a little and he proceeds the clean the cuts. After he's done cleaning my cuts on both hands he wraps bandages around each hand. 

"Done." 

"Thank you Mattheo." 

"Did you just call me by my first name?" he says astonished. 

"Maybe, Mattheo." I smile at him, and I can see a small smile form on him face as well.

"Oh wait, you have a little here-" he moves his thumb to my face and wipes of some dirt on my face. We then look into each other's eyes and both lean in, closing the space between us.

I move my hands around his neck and he moves his hands to my hips. 

Our lips moved in sync, it was sweet, loving, and warm. 

We move towards the bed and I crawl on top of him, moving my hair to the side. I then start to kiss his neck, he groans and flips us over. Now he was on top, hovering over me. 

He took off his shirt, throwing it on the floor. He was about to take off my shirt when we heard a knock on the door. 

Thank you for reading chapter ten. I really hope you enjoyed it, I love you all so much. Also I may or may not be in love- anyways much love. 

- ocean <3