𝟎.𝟐𝟎 || "𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭."

Hello my loves, I am sad to say...this is officially the end. I now present to you...THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: cant tell you because it'll spoil the chapter-

I kept crying trying to write this.

(LISTEN TO FIRE ON FIRE BY SAM SMITH WHEN READING THIS, IM SERIOUS.)

I was hiding in a dark corner of the astronomy tower, hoping no one would find me. I then heard voice, it sounded like a snake.

"The one who has the diadem come fourth or die."  

It was Voldemort. 

Diadem? He means The Lost Diadem Of Rowena Ravenclaw? That's been lost for years! Right?.

I then feel something poke me in my bag. I open my bag and see that it's the crown, I totally forgot about it.

I take it out of my bag, holding it in the moonlight. It then started glowing, the big diamond producing a blue light. 

I take a closer look at the crown to see that the raven could...open? 

My fingers lifts up the little hatch, to reveal a note. It read,

If you're reading this I'm probably long gone, I hope you take care of my diadem with all your  heart.

- R.R

My heart stopped. I had The Lost Diadem Of Rowena Ravenclaw, this was a horcrux. I had read all about horcuxes last year. 

I needed to destroy it. I tried stepping on it but I felt a pain go through my body, I then saw a vision of Voldemort,  him groaning in pain.

What the actual fuck. 

I picked up the note and turned it to the back, all of a sudden words started to appear. 

Hello Elysia, you must be wondering why you have the diadem.

I trusted you to keep this safe while I was gone, and you did a well job. 

But there is something you do not know.

You have a connection with my diadem which means, since Voldemort turned it into a horcrux...you will die if it is ever destroyed. 

When you were born a bit of my magic transferred itself to you, which is also why you're experiencing this.

The only way we can defeat Voldemort is if we destroy all the horcruxes, and the diadem is one of them. 

You can do this sweetheart, figure out a way. 

- Rowena Ravenclaw

Just then I heard footsteps, I took out my wand and aimed it at the dark figure. The figure then came out of the dark, it was..

Mattheo.

I ran towards him, wrapping my arms around him. He hugs me back, him holding me tight.

"I'm so glad your okay darling." He says kissing my head.

I pull away from him, tears forming in my eyes.

"Elysia?" 

"Theo..I'm apart of the diadem." I say, tears falling down my face.

"What?" 

"My great grandmothers diadem, it's a horcrux. And if we destroy it, I'll die."

"The Lost Diadem Of Rowena Ravenclaw?" 

"Yes." I take a step towards the railing my back facing it. 

I knew what I had to do, I either had to let Voldemort take over or..die.

I pulled out the diadem and held it close to my chest.

"Elysia we can work this out, we'll figure something out. I'll- I'll defeat my father we can do this together." He says coming closer, tears forming in his eyes.

"I have to do this Theo." Tears now falling down my face, my eyes red. 

"No you don't, come on. We'll figure this out, please...please don't leave me." Tears were now running down both of our faces.

"I'm sorry." 

"Please. I won't let anyone hurt you as long as I live." He was practically begging me not to, but I had to. For Hogwarts, for the wizarding world.

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

"I love you." She fell backwards, her body falling off the tower.

"Elysia!" I cried out, I watched as she closed her eyes, her body hitting the ground.

I let out a blood curling scream, not caring how loud I was.

I felt nothing.

She was gone.

Tears fell down my face as I turned around, my back facing the railing.

I had to leave, so we could be together again..

Me and my angel.

"I love you too." I said as I fell backwards, the cold air drying up my tears. I closed my eyes before hitting the ground, my world now black.

******

Mattheo and Elysia, there on the ground. Side by side.

The diadem was shattered into pieces, no way of bringing it back.

We enter the world crying and cold, who would have thought we'd go out the same way.

They were finally at peace, they could now be happy and free without anyone stopping them.

And for the last time...they almost made it.

The End.

𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟; 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗢 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें