Ask and Dare pt.2

Start from the beginning

All of sudden chocolate started falling from the sky onto the Charas it was practically a flood of chocolate. Some Charas were l i t t e r a l l y (Pun-intended-) swimming in the chocolate. Others were trying to find a safe place away from the chocolate because they didn't want to be smacked with it. Some others had an umbrella to cover them.

"Omg! We're about to become SUPER OBESE!" One Chara cheered out, laughing.

"Guess Duncle Error is gonna come back to some basketballs!!" Another Chara laughed.

"I'm gonna get so much acne.-" Another Chara said.

"WHO CARES?! I'm gonna eat it so hard that my blood turns into chocolate!!" Another Chara yelled out.

"We're gonna look like some club penguin birds after this, we're gonna be constipated for years-" Another Chara said laughing and breaking CHARActer( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) at the end.

"That sounds more like a future-me problem, sooo." Another Chara said.

"I always knew chocolate was our culture, never knew it was gonna turn into the rain though-" Cross Chara said.

(Ok I need to move on from the Charas before I keep going on forever XDDD)

"Is it just me or did chocolate just dropped from the air?" Killer asked as he went into the living room with the others.

"Nah bruh, I got it too." Epic said simply.

"I'M IN THE FUTURE!" Cross said as he held the chocolate bar that had just called from thin air.

"Horror did you get one too?" Dust asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah I did." Horror said.

"Then where is it?-" Dust asked before realizing.

"I ate it. Obviously." Horror said, proudly.

Blue was just packing his bags, he was ready to move out to live in Outertale with his boyfriend, Lust. Until all of a sudden a chocolate bar was dropped onto the bed, he was a bit confused before shrugging it off and simply putting it in his pockets.

All of the Papyrus' and Ship Children got their chocolate- don't worry how, they weren't smacked down onto them or anything- noooo. Why would you think that- (._. ;)

Fresh was just out in another AU, until a chocolate bar was dropped onto his face. His glasses switched from [WO ] [AH-], to [??] [??], to [WH ] [AT?]. Clearly confused.

"No Reaper No!" Geno yelled out his face full of blush as Reaper seemed to be closing in on him.

"Awwh c'mon love~ don't you want another kid?-" Reaper was cut off before he was hit right in the face with a chocolate bar that fell from the sky, that was all Geno needed to teleport away. Although Geno also got a chocolate bar he completely ignored it.

By the time Reaper realized what hit him, Geno disappeared.

"Curses." Reaper grumbled to himself.

Lust was also packing, he was very excited to be living with his boyfriend. He couldn't wait to hug him when he saw him. Lust blushed slightly from the thought and had a warming small smile- that was until he was smacked with chocolate that just came out of nowhere.