Christmas break

Hermione comes over and wakes you up for breakfast,you guys go downstairs and everyone's their waiting."Whats all this",Come sit darling,your father says.He takes a deep breath before he speaks,he looks scared i've never seen him like this before ever.

"Darling it seems you know who has a bounty hunt out for you", you look over at Sev and saw a tear drop down his eye.You go over and hug him"i'm so sorry dear this is all my fault i don't know how he knew you were a black but he does....Hey hey you say cutting him off,we got this hes not going to get me because i and you all wont let him".

"y/n this is serious you have to go into hiding so he doesn't find you,and let us deal with him", no dad,you said."I refuse to be scared  of you know who... no I'm not going to be scared of VOLDEMORT",you scream at them.Darling darling calm down please,Sev says to me as he goes in to another hug to calm me down."Get your hands off me!"You run off to the basement and lock yourself in the basement.You hear someone say "Alohomora"and the door start to open, it's Severus.

You turn away from him but he comes and give you a hug, at first you hit him off but he try's again and you just let him,and hold him tight while you cry on his scared out of your mind."Baby,it's okay we will keep you safe and i figured you wouldn't go into hiding ,i know you i know that you aren't gonna allow others to fight for you",You mean die Severus,you say to him. We won't lose anyone ok, i promise babe,he says to you.You start to take his shirt off,"babe i don't think now is the best time to do this",he says to you.

"Shhhh,it's ok we'll be quick babe"You start to take the rest of his shirt off,then go on his belt and pull his pants down, you go down on him. You see his head go back and you hear him grunt.Once your done he gets up and takes your shirt off and pants off,he slips your panties off. You too started going at it and your started moaning, he covers your mouth so your not loud."Sev..keep going".Darling you said quick someone could come down..you cut him off and start kissing him and then his neck.You hear him grunt loudly in your ear,the he pulls out of you and cleans you and then himself up. You both get dressed and go back upstairs.

When you walk up you hear a big bang,you and Sev run outside to see Bellatrix standing their laughing as she puts fire around the house."YOU BITCH",you say as you run towards Bellatrix.No please no darling Severus says to you as you run towards her,you chase her down the street"Expelliarmus" you scream at her and she drops to the ground."Hehehehe,you coming to get me are you"she says laughing at you.Shut up, you hear me shut up i can wipe that smile right off your damn face,you say to her."Hehehe she knows how to play...itty...bitty....baby...y/l/n AVADA.....Sev cuts you off"NO, don't y/n that will give the dark lord more of a reason to come after us,she's not worth it"."Fine, Bellatrix you have 5 seconds to get out of here before i Avada Kedavra your ass".

She hurry up and gets up and flys away. This right here is the reason you need to be hiding so we can protect you,he says to you.If Voldemort wants to come after me then he's gonna have to deal with one hell of a fight from not just you guys but ME as well,so get that in your head that i'm NOT going into hiding Sev.I love you to much to lose you if you won't go into hiding willingly then i'll put you their myself.He grabs your and takes you down to the basement sit you in a chair take your wand and locks you down their."SEVERUS SNAPE YOU OPEN THIS DOOR NOW,PLEASE",you say to him will beginning to cry.

"I'm sorry y/n i love you more then anyone in this world".....you cut him off and say"yea what about lily hm?".After you say that you immediately regret having the nerve to say that."You really just said that y/n?!"Im sorry Sev i didn't mean it i swear i didn't that was so out of line,you say to him crying.You hear a thump and sounded like he got up,and now you hear footsteps walking away from the door."Severus please come back i'm sorry baby i'm so sorry".

⚠️(next part may set off a tw )⚠️

why why did i say that,he's not going to talk to me again.I just fucked up the best thing i've ever had, for what because i was pissed off that he loves me so much he trying to protect me.I just lost the love of my life...their is no reason for me to be on this earth anymore then. I lost the one thing that kept me alive and now he gone.You look over and see a razor...you think long and hard before you think about what your about to do.I love you Severus Snape....you do a big cut on your thigh.

You start doing more underneath...."WHY ISN'T IT GOING DEEP ENOUGH",you scream while starting to cry.What have i done you thought to yourself,you started bleeding bad so you took your shirt off and rap it around your thigh.Well even if i did succeed not like he would miss me.I'm such a screw up i bet my father wished he had harry as his son instead for me.

You eventually fall asleep on the floor in front of the door,when you hear someone outside talking "Alohomora"they say. H..ello? is someone there,you say scared.You know it's not Severus because he has the key,you jump up scared.You scream in pain because you jumped up you hit your cuts.The door slowly opens...."What do we have here", a man says.
No what are you doing here,why are you here.
"I was sent by the dark look baby", don't you dare call me baby you say to him.You never thought in a million years he would be a death eater.It was.......

(hope you all enjoyed this chapter😘)