3: Acceptance Letter

Start from the beginning

“Look obviously she don’t want to be around your duck ass so how about you step back aight, I don’t want to hurt you or anything but if I ever see you touch my sister like that I’m killing you, you got me?” he questioned.

Chaz stepped back from me slowly not saying a single word but still looking through me as if I killed him inside.

“Do you comprehend Chaz? Look I’m trying to help you out, you already know that shit that I have been through and I doubt you want that to happen to you aight?” Dre questioned and Chaz nodded his head and walked away without a single word to me.

I guess that’s the end of Chaz and Alia.

I continued back to getting my mail and there was it, the letter that tested my future to University of Florida and be a future Gator. I reached in and took the stack of letter and closed it looking at Chaz as he texted his life, maybe to his baby mommas Dominique, or Kezzi, or his current girlfriend Jazmine, one of the three women.

“How pops doing?” he asked and I turned around and looked at him.

Sometimes everyday, I look at my father and think to myself, I have to cherish everyday that I get because some days he looks healthy and then other days he looks like he is down to his last drop of blood.

“Everyday is a new day with daddy you know.” I answered and he put his head down.

“Just be with pops when needed you know we all he got.” Dre took out a blunt then lit up the end.

I nodded my head and opened the letter and the first thing that I saw was congratulations you have been accepted to University of Florida! I yelled so loud, I already knew that the neighbors heard me but I really didn’t care, this was like my life right here and it was starting.

“I got accepted!” I yelled from the top of my lungs and Dre came over and gave me a hug.

“I’m happy for you punk, just make the right decisions okay?” he said and I nodded my head.

“I got to tell dad this.”

I ran upstairs to the apartment and open the door and saw Daddy with Adia watching cartoons, Aziza must have been in the room talking to the multiple of guys that she usually messed with.

“I got accepted!” I said excitedly and my dad got up and gave me the biggest hug and kissed me on top of my head.

“I’m so proud of you.” He said and I hugged him tightly, “I know your mother will be so proud.” He softly whispered in my ear and I nodded my head.

I would do anything to have my mom here smiling and giving me the biggest of hugs because I made it to my favorite school.

I let go of my dad and ran to my room and immediately took the picture of the acceptance letter then put it on twitter.

@MoreThan_Tweets: Finally! You Are Now Seeing A Future University Of Florida Gator Baby!

I smiled excitedly and immediately called Zamara cause she knew that she was going to be the most excited out of everyone.

“Hello?” she said groggily and I smiled.

“I got accepted!” I yelled loudly into her ear and giggled.

“Congratulations honey, can I go back to sleep?” she said tiredly and I smiled.

“Ok, see you tonight cause we partying hard!” I yelled and hung up.

My phone started ringing again and it was from Chicago number, I did not know anyone in Chicago and I prayed to god that Aziza wasn’t making calls to Chicago to dudes far far away cause I wasn’t having that shit.

“Hello?” I answered slowly and heard the most sexiest chuckle in the world.

“Wassup Gator baby?”

I smiled and looked at the phone number again, who in the hell was this? Did I really have a stalker on my hands?

“Street Chef.” He said and I smiled and started giggling so damn bad.

damn did he sound so damn sexy, he literally have my cheeks hurting to the point where I was going to have to massage them down when I got off of the phone. I mean I thought he wasn’t even going to think to call me but he actually did.

“Wow… um hey.” I said and smiled.

“Nice to talk to you Alia.”

“Nice to talk to you too…. Um Ummm.” I didn’t even know his name.

He laughed, “You’ll find out when you see me on campus since me and you going to the same school and all.”

“Wait, you going to the same school as me?” I burst out laughing.

Maybe college is going to be good to me after all.

So How Is Everyone Liking The Story???? Please Drop A Comment And A Vote Because Thats What Make Me Upload And I Got A Quick Question, Should I Put Dre As A Character To Write For In This Story??? I Was Actually Feeling His Character When I Was Writing. But Please Comment And Vote Cause That's What Make Me Upload!!! - Camisha ♥