"I'm sorry too," Cosette repeated. "You're right. Your relationship really isn't any of my business. I just can't help but try and look out for you, Gin, in my eyes you'll always be my sister. I'm going to worry about you and want what's best for you and I just don't think Nick is what's best."

"I know, I know," Ginny sighed and Cosette could smell the vodka on her breath. "But I still shouldn't have yelled at you."

Cosette debated just leaving the conversation at that. They both apologized and they were both extremely tired after such a long night, but Cosette had to say something else. Clearly Ginny was going through something and it didn't seem like she had anyone to talk to about it.

"You know how I feel about Harry," Cosette spoke quietly, "But your happiness overrides my dislike towards him. If something is happening in your relationship, I want you to know that you can talk to me. I'm here to help, I've been in a serious relationship before. I'm not going to turn you away just because I don't like the guy."

"Thank you," even in the dark, Cosette could make out a glimpse of Ginny's smile.

"I can't offer you advice in everything, but I'm still here for you, okay?"

Ginny nodded and turned on her back again to face the ceiling. Cosette laid on her side still, waiting to see if Ginny was going to take her up on this offer tonight to talk about it but after a couple minutes of silence, Cosette turned on her back as well.

She didn't want to force Ginny into opening up about something so personal, so the most she could do right now was remind Ginny that she wasn't alone.

Cosette's eyelids started to feel heavy, but before she was able to doze off, Ginny's voice pulled her back.

"We almost broke up."

Cosette turned her head but she couldn't make out what sort of expression was on Ginny's face. Maybe it was better that they were in a dark room. Without the risk of showing any emotions, it was possibly easier for her to let Cosette in on what's been going on.

"The day at the burrow, the day you slapped George," Ginny released a shaky breath, "Harry had literally just gotten back and he told me that he had to leave again. I understand that his job takes him everywhere but even when I tell him that I don't feel like a priority, I don't think he gets it, you know? It's hard, Setty. It's hard to try and build a relationship with someone who's not even there."

Cosette stayed quiet. She didn't want to say anything just yet, plus it didn't seem like Ginny was done explaining. Besides, there was a chance she wasn't looking for advice anyway. Maybe all she wanted was for someone to listen to her.

"We've been arguing about it a lot," she told her. "But that night we really got into it and I suggested that we take a break because I just can't date someone who's trying to be in two places at once."

"And what did he say?"

Ginny let out a faint chuckle, "He straight up told me that we weren't breaking up. He assured me that he would work on it and possibly look into a transfer at work but still, he left the next day."

"He loves you, Ginny," Cosette assured her. "He'd do anything not to lose you."

"I know that," Ginny sighed. "I love him and that really was the first time that the idea of breaking up had even popped into my head. I felt a little guilty about it at first but as soon as I suggested it, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, you know? Like maybe some distance would be good. He'd be free to work and not have to worry about me and I'd be free to live my life and not be worrying about our relationship."