Chapter 3: A Present From The Dead, A Unwanted Reunion

Start from the beginning

It was a picture of Him and his Mom after His lost of Leon. . .

(A/N: As far as I can tell this (Technically) did happen When Pikachu lost to his Charizard so. . .)

She was hugging him from behind, her face was on the right of his, turned a bit to the left to face Ash's face. Her left eye was closed while her right eye was looking at Ash through her Peripheral Vision, with a big smile on her face. Meanwhile Ash turned his face to the right just enough to see his mom's face through his Peripherals, His hair going down to his forehead, his eyes looking to the right of him to see his mom with tears in his own, and a big smile on his face as well. Behind them was the Stadium ash lost to Leon in.

Ash looked at the picture as he held it in his hands, the same something in his throat was back but it hit harder than before. A tear trickled down his right eye to his nose as it reached the tip of his nose and fell, hitting the glass that bordered the photo. Ash moved his right hand to his right eye as he rubbed his eye, removing anymore tears that dared to fall down his face.

Ash decided to keep the photo as a memory of his Mom, so he pocketed the picture inside of his bag before moving to his Mothers room. He looked around and it looked like an ordinary room, though he felt like something was calling him. He looked around until he spotted the closet, Ash hesitated at first since it was an invasion of privacy, of his now deceased mother's no less. But the more he tried to ignore it, the more it kept urging him to know. Ash walked over to the closet slowly, put his hand on the small square knob, and said in a low voice. . .

Ash: I'm sorry Mom, please forgive me for what I'm about to do. . .

With that he pulled on the knob and it swung open, inside were a bunch of neat clothes neatly on different shelves but what caught his eye was at the bottom of the closet. At the bottom of the closet was a present wrapped in red wrapping paper, a small note attached to the top that said. . .

Ash: To my little Pokemon Master, From Mom.

Ash began to open the present, as he was opening it he wondered what was inside. As he got the wrapping paper off, there before him was a box. As he opened the box he saw 11 different types of Mega Stones, A golden necklace that is shaped as a heart but with a crack splitting down in the middle with something inside of it, 2 Necklaces that are supposed to combine to form a heart, and a note.

Ash, funny enough, took notice of the note first before all of the mega stones. He reached for the note and opened it.

Dear Ash

I know by the time you read this, you most likely came back from your adventurer from Kalos. Sorry I couldn't be home as I had to go get some groceries for dinner tonight. I want to talk to you about Insecurities when I get home as I know you started having them after the Unova League as You're my son and I want to help you in any way I can. Anyways,  I bought these Mega Stones for you cause I figured you would like to compete in the Kalos League next time it starts up and it seems that some of your Pokemon would like to compete next year like Charizard and Sceptile. I bought you the Golden necklace because you have a heart of gold my son,  always willing to help Pokemon in need. Sorry it got broken, The driver had a car accident and that accident broke the heart. However inside of it has a mega stone for you to mega evolve your Pokemon. The Last two necklaces are for you and for that special someone that you will find one day. Also remember this Ash, no matter how many league's you may loss you will always have me to talk to and support you. Anyways,  I need to go get groceries now but Momma loves you forever and Always.

Mom

Ash couldn't believe what he had read, his mother had bought him 11 different mega stones, A golden heart necklace, and 2 necklaces for him and his special someone.