8

"Here goes... Comin' through!" — The human boar growled out pointing his jagged nichirin sword at the bulky demon.

The human boar grips his jagged sword before launching himself forward. The demon in front of him growling out "infuriating" and reciting it as the demon banged his Tsuzumi causing the human boar to stop. The room started to spin once again causing everyone to flip.

"Teruko!" — Tanjiro looked over to see the girl hit the wall and groaned. "Hold onto the furniture for me?" — Tanjiro demanded. Suddenly, the human boar stuffed his sandals onto the arm of Tanjiro making him snarl.

"That's a demon that possesses Blood Demon Art! Stop with the reckless assaults will you?" — Tanjiro shouted at him, a vein making its self visible.

The words seemed to fall on deaf ears as the human boar rushed forward once again with a loud laugh.

- - -
Chapter 8: The Boar Tramples, Zenitsu Protects!

"How infuriating. You damn pests running around in my territory!" — The demon banged against his Tsuzumi causing the room to flip.

The human boar falls from his position and lands his foot into the back of Teruko. Teruko yelps and flails her hands. The human boar ignored her flails, he laughed as he yelled out the sentence. "The room freakin' spun! This is good! This is fun!" — The human boar swings his nichirin swords and tightened his grip.

Tanjiro runs over, grabbing the ankle of the human boar. "Don't stomp on her like an ant!" — Tanjiro gritted his teeth, yelling at the human boar. Tanjiro easily lifts the boar and throws him against the tiled wall earning a grunt.

The human boar looks at Tanjiro through the skin of the boar. "Who the hell are you...?" — The human boar snarled with a flat tone.

Tanjiro lifts Teruko, hugging her as if his child. "What do you think you're doing, stepping on a damn child like that? Does that make you feel superior?" — Tanjiro angrily scolds.

The human boar laughs at the words Tanjiro chose. Tanjiro could describe his laugh as lively and somewhat creepy to the ears of others. "I like it alright! I like it!" — The human boar says through his fits of giggles.

"No human has ever sent me flying that way, let's see what else your capable of!" — The human boar then sprinted forward at Tanjiro.

Tanjiro sidestepped the boy. He stared at the Tsuzumi Demon at his side watching with curious eyes, more specifically, Tanjiro. He knew why. The demon in front of him was a former Twelve Kizuki and had sharper senses than ordinary demons.

Unlike ordinary demons that have devoured small numbers of humans, experienced demons like the Twelve Kizuki could recognize Tanjiro to be a little off from a human and cause confusion.

This confusion could connect the dots of him being a demon.

'Why is this demon slayer coming after me? Isn't he on the same side as me? Additionally, there's a demon right there in front of us!' — Tanjiro cradled Teruko close to his chest.

"My swords will hurt... because they're not those swords you little so-called prestigious gentlemen use!" — The other says staying in the same position he struck forward at.