6

Chapter 6: The Temari and Arrow Demon

A giggle erupted from the Temari demon as she stared off into the torn apart house. "You were right, Yahaba!" — The demon concluded.

"A building just appeared out of nowhere!" — She added on. She examined the hidden house.

"The handiwork of a blood demon arts wielded adept at using objects. And ... the Demon Hunter is accompanied by a demon? There's something strange about the Demon Hunter" — Yahaba told her.

"What's going on here?" — Yahaba bit his lip with his fang.

His partner, the Temari demon burst into fits of giggles before asking "isn't this fun?"

"Still, I have to say, Susamaru... your way of doing things is immature. So careless. You splattered my kimono with dirt and dust!" — Yahaba complained.

"Oh, stop whining. We found them right away thanks to my Temari, so who cares?" — The Temari demon, Susamaru waved off by bouncing her ball.

"And now... we can have tons of fun!~" — Susamaru stretched her arm back and threw her Temari at high speed toward the torn part of the house.

The wood chips hit Yahaba, making him groan, he complained once again only to receive a reply of being uptight. His hand was lifted showing off the yellow eye.

"And besides..." — Susamaru squinted her eyes and saw the shadowed image of Tanjiro and Nezuko huddled together.

Yushiro moved over with Lady Tamayo in his arms. 'Is that woman... one of Kibutsuji's followers?' — Yushiro pondered.

The Temari sped up and touched each crevice of the room. Nezuko patted Tanjiro's arm signifying an order. "Protect Lady Tamayo and Yushiro" — Tanjiro demanded.

"Lady Tamayo!" — Yushiro yelled and tried to swat the Temari away, however, the Temari shifted to the side and sprinted toward him. Successfully, putting an end to his head. The Temari shifted toward Tamayo.

Nezuko rushed forward and tensed her leg up, her leg kicked the Temari out of the cabin and out of their sights. The Temari demon widened her eyes.

"Nezuko, take the lady sleeping in the backroom somewhere safe. Take her to the basement!" — Tanjiro ordered.

Nezuko listened and sprinted forward to help the sleeping lady.

Tanjiro unsealed his sword and looked toward the demon. He relaxed his posture and focused on the Temari.

"You're the demon hunter with hanafuda-like earrings, correct?" — Susamaru furrowed her brows.

'I see... Muzan must have sent them' — Tanjiro assumed. His eyes slouched and he frowned.

"Lady Tamayo, please hide... I'm the one the demons are after" — Tanjiro told them.

"Tanjiro, you don't have to worry about us. Keep fighting. We are demons after all" — Tamayo encouraged him.

Susamaru threw another Temari straight at Tanjiro, Tanjiro concentrated on the ball. 'The Temari might swerve if I try to dodge it...' — Tanjiro pondered.