"I'm kind of scared of him" she admitted and eagerly waited for her friend's reply.

"Wait did he do something to..."

"No he didn't" Amelia cut in with a bit of frustration in her tone "he hasn't done anything wrong and that's the problem. He has been nothing but nice to me and I feel guilty for feeling this way towards him" she explained thinking back to his hurt look at the airport when she withdraw her hand.

It made her feel guilty that she was hurting him but she couldn't help how she felt.

"Listen Amelia, you don't have to feel guilty. Maybe your feelings are signs that he's a bad person; maybe you should stay away from him"

"But he's my brother" how was she gonna ignore him when they are living in the same house. She wouldn't be able to do that.

"I'm just saying. He might be your brother but you don't know him that much so I think you should steer clear for now. I don't want you to get hurt"

Amelia considered this. Maybe Eliana is right. She should stay away from him "alright I'll..."

A knock interrupted her statement and she looked towards it confused as to who was at her door at this time.

"Who is it?" She called out and his deep masculine voice answered.

"Um... It's Andrew"

She felt her heart literally stop. She was scared to be in the same room with him.

She wondered if she should just pretend like she didn't hear the knock and then he might think she was already asleep and go away but then he already heard her voice.

"I'll call you later ana" she said into the phone and cut the call before the other girl could protest.

With one last calming breath, she said "come in"

Andrew slowly pushed open the door and walked in with a soft smile on his face. "Hey" he greeted softly

For some reason, the smile seem weird and unfamiliar. Like it was the first time it ever appeared. Nevertheless, she shrug it off and replied with a fake smile of her own "hi"

He walked closer to her bed and Amelia's heart threaten to burst out of her chest as it's beating increased.

Calm down Amelia, he's a nice guy. He won't hurt you.

"C_Can I sit" he gesture towards the foot of her bed and she nodded reluctantly.

After settling down, he looked at her with sad eyes. Amelia took the time to study his face.

He looked like a younger version of her dad... Um well, their dad but his chocolate brown eyes was definitely inherited from their mum. But they both got their midnight black hair from their dad.

"I, I want to talk to you" he began as he gulp visibly.

She nodded slowly while watching him cautiously as if he was going to leap at her any moment.

"I just want to know if... If you aren't comfortable with me around"

Alright, first of all, that wasn't what she was expecting him to say. Yeah she wasn't comfortable with him around but what made him think that? Or was she too obvious.

She wondered how to answer his question. One side of her wanted to just tell him the truth but the other part of her was scared of getting hit.

She mentally shook her head. Why was she constantly thinking he would hit her. He's so nice and he's her brother. Surely he won't hit his own sister.

Right?

The scared part of her brain won the battle and she went ahead and lied "um I-I'm good. I'm perfectly comfortable it's just that..." She stopped, choosing her words wisely "I just don't remember anything about you so it's kind of hard to see you more than a stranger"

She scan his face to detect any sign of anger but none was there. Instead he looked down as if sad.

He's probably sad. I mean of all things she should have forgotten, she forgot her own brother.

Was their  time together so short that it all vanish away?

But come to think of it. He's not acting like they are siblings. He was acting kind of formal.

Amelia had seen the way Eliana act around her brothers when anyone of them comes for a visit. They were always playful and happy but it's so different with Andrew and herself.

But then he's probably holding back because she doesn't remember anything.

But again that couldn't be it because even at the airport he seem kind of nervous when he greeted her.

"I guess I understand how you feel lia" he went on with a wounded look that cause Amelia to feel guilty once again "if you aren't ready to see me as your brother it's fine. I won't push it; I'll wait until you are ready"

He stood up with the same sad smile in his face as he walked towards her and kissed her forehead causing her to flinch.

"Goodnight" he whispered before walking out of the room leaving her awe struck as she wondered what the hell just happen.

Wait was it weird to think that his affectionate side is way more scarier?

---------------
Here is another update for you my lovely readers and also thanks to all those who have been voting and commenting. I hope you wont get tired.

Thank you