Epi No.1 - Beautiful morning

Start from the beginning

"But sir, we have other work. " Harish's assistant said with a hesitation because he knew about his boss's anger.

" It's been two days, I want to see her." Harish said in a calm tone but his voice was hoarse. 

"Sir, do you love her?" he asked in a doubtful tone.

"Yes I do, I want her " Harish replied immediately. 

"But sir, she doesn't show any interest towards you." the assistant said in a dragging tone.

"That's why I like her so much. One day she will be mine". He said with confidence.

After saying this Harish paid a casual visit to the wards.

When he saw her at the end of the corridor he stood still looking at her beautiful face , pinkish lips that drove him wild, dark eyeliners and her beautiful earrings , a small chain in her neck then his eyes went below her neck and looked at her breathtaking structure. 

Knowing the surroundings he calmed himself and continued his work.

Harish wants to own Nikitha and he is obsessed with her.

Flash back

2 years before

"Dad I don't want to become a dean and that job is not my style" Harish argued in an irritated voice.

"Then, why did you become a doctor?" Harish's dad asked him with a confused look.

"You and mom forced me, but now I won't listen to you".

He said in a determined tone.

After arguing with his dad, Harish slammed the door behind him and went inside the lift .

As soon as he entered the elevator, his ears were filled with sweet giggles and his nose was filled with a sweet smell.

He turned his head and looked at a woman who was surrounded by a group of kids.

Harish's heart stopped beating for a second after seeing her.

Harish has seen so many girls and slept with gorgeous ladies but he has never seen a woman like her.

She was breathtaking.

He remembered few lines

'You have breathed all this colour; Into my life that was so grey.

This rusty old body of mine; Finds its nerves set on fire.

Oh, that face of hers!

And her shape! Now I am. You temptress! I'm swooning.'

He took a step forward to speak with her but she moved out of the elevator with the kids.

He followed her. She left the children in the child care ward then entered into the lift and went to the floor where the dean's office is located.

She told the person in charge that she wanted to meet the dean and took a seat in the waiting area.

Harish sat beside her, she was holding a file and a phone.

She was not wearing a white coat so Harish thought that she may be a patient or patient's relative or may be coming from a charitable trust for the donation purpose so he turned towards her side and started to talk with her.

Harish asked her "Excuse me Miss. Do you want to meet the dean ?".

She said " yes " with a small smile.