"Arey! At least tell me the reason behind this crazy behavior?" I asked her as I walked up to her hurriedly and snatched that duvet from her.

Glaring at me, she angrily huffed and said, "what would be the reason? You deserve it. No, you deserve more than just those smacks for thinking that I would hate you for that mistake of yours. How could you even think like that? Is that what you have always thought of me? Do you think that my love and my respect for you would get affected by those trivial things?" She angrily wiped her tears and turned her face aside.

"Swaru, I know but it shouldn't change the fact that you are suffering because of me..right?" I mumbled softly while blinking back my tears.

"Akka, I seriously don't understand what exactly your problem is! Why are you assuming everything on your own? Okay. As you have said, I am the one who is suffering. So I should be the more deserving one to say whether I should hate you or not. So say no more. I seriously wanted to slap some sense into you, Akka." She frustratingly waved her hands and continued.

" I agree I avoided you but the whole truth is too shocking to me and I just got to know the existence of my twin. So how could you expect me to behave normally? So I took some time to digest the news and to think over everything thoroughly. While doing so, I nearly forgot the fact that what a great over thinker you are until someone reminded me of it." Saying this, she shook her head at me and I just sighed, not knowing what to say at all as her reaction was too unexpected.

"So you are really not angry at me?" I again asked her, still couldn't believe it.

"Are you itching for the beating or what?" Scowling at me, she said as I just shook my head and sat beside her.

She immediately placed her head on my shoulder like always she does as I rested my head on top of hers.

"Akka, I can never hate you. Remember this. I just don't know why but even if you committed a mistake intentionally, it doesn't matter to me because I simply love you as much as you love me. So never think like that." She said softly as I hummed in response.

"Wait. I have a surprise for you. Give me a minute." Saying this, she rushed out as I watched her retreating figure in a worry that she might fall, and before I could remind her to slow down, she was already out of sight.

Shaking my head, I stood up to collect the things from the floor that she had thrown at me earlier. Just when I bent down to pick the pillow, I heard a knock on my door and I lifted my head to look at the door with a frown as it was already opened in the first place.

When I saw Swaru standing there with her hand on the door and with a cheeky smile playing on her lips.

"Why are you knocking on it instead of coming inside? Always behaves like a child." I chided her as she openly rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah. You should be the one to say it. Anyways, go and sit there first." She ordered me as I frowned in confusion.

"For what?"

"I am afraid you would be on the floor after getting surprised by my surprise." She replied in a cocky manner.

"Stop being silly and let me do my work." picking up the pillow, I placed it back in its place.

"Don't blame me that I didn't remind you about it then." Saying this, she stretched her hand and dragged someone who was hiding from my peripheral.

Seeing that person was none other than my mom, I was quite surprised and dumbfounded. So I glanced at her with my wide eyes and in return, she just smiled at me and pushed my mom inside the room.